South Beach Food and Wine Fest
presented by Food & Wine
February 22 - 26, 2017
On its 16th year, this five-day affair of glorious food, famous chefs, flowing champagne, or wine... or beer... will be
attracting its share of foodies to one of the most spectacular places to be in February, gorgeous South Beach.
The festival consists of a large number of events, some private, some open to the trade only, and many many more open to the public for all of our
What kind of events? Brunches, Cocktail Parties, Seminars, Dinners, Burger Bashes, Wine Tastings, VIP galas... you name it, and of course
the Grand Tasting Village set up in tents along 13th Street and Ocean Drive.
The venues vary from year to year, but most are in the South Beach area, some of the regulars are the Delano, the Fountainbleau,
the Ritz Carlton, Jungle Island...
In addition, there are special live performances throughout the festival. This year's performances will feature the Little River Band, Snoop Dogg, Rev Run & DJ Ruckus, David Grutman Experience featuring INGROSSO and more!
Tickets are required for all events, and there is a great variety to choose from but they sell out fast! This is just a tiny sample:
- Barilla's Italian Bites on the Beach - Beachside at the Delano - Thursday February 23, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. - $150
- Heineken Light Burger Bash Beachside at the Ritz-Carlton - Friday February 24, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm - $250
- Wine Spectator's Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau - Friday February 24, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm - $350
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village Tents - Saturday and Sunday February 25-26, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm at 13th Street and Ocean Drive
- LUCKY CHOPSTICKS: An Asian Night Market with Andrew Zimmern - Beachside at the Ritz Carlton - Sunday February 26, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm - $95
This year's special performances:
- Little River Band - Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 7:00 pm - Barilla's Italian Bites, Beachside at the Delano
- Snoop Dogg - Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 3:00 pm - at the Goya Foods' Grand Tasting Village
- Rev Run & DJ Ruckus - Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 9:00 pm - Bacardi on the Beach - Beachside at the Delano
- David Grutman Experience featuring INGROSSO - Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 3:00 pm - at the Goya Foods' Grand Tasting Village
Check out www.sobefest.com for full event schedule and available tickets, and below for discount offers for many of the events.
Or Grab one of these great offers for select events, while they last!
$85 Lucky Chopsticks
An Asian Night Market hosted by Andrew Zimmern - The Ritz-Carlton on Sunday Feb 26,2017 (Reg. $150).
$11 Fit and Fun as a Family
At Jungle Island February 25-26, 2017 (Reg. $24.90).
Featuring Goya Foods Kidz Kitchen.
$88 Bacardi on the Beach with Beats by Rev Run & DJ Ruckus
Beachside At The Delano on Saturday February 25, 2017 (Reg. $108.50).
$80 Goya Foods' Swine & Wine
Hosted by Cindy Hutson
At The Biltmore Hotel on Sunday February 26, 2017
$75 Little River Band at Barilla's Italian Bites
Beachside At The Delano on Thursday February 23, 2017.
$45 Wine Seminars
Huneeus Vintners, Chateau Ste. Michelle... on Feb 25-26
Tips For Visiting the South Beach Food and Wine Fest
- Dress: Keep in mind that many of the events are outdoors, whether poolside or at the beach, so dress accordingly, high heels don't do well in the sand...
- Parking: Parking in South Beach is challenging on any given day, with the festival, even more so. Allow plenty of time before your scheduled event.
More on Parking in South Beach
- Tickets: Book your tickets as early as possible, some popular events sell out within the first 48 hours after going on sale.
This year, Master Card is the official card of the festival and you receive special benefits when booking your
tickets with the card, i.e. early access to some events, best seats at culinary demos, 15% discount for the Grand Tasting Village.
And don't forget to check for any available offers, sometimes for up to 50% off. See above.
Back to Top