Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates
The countywide curfew has been lifted as of April 12, 2021.
Please adhere to the rules to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Here's the latest.
Summer is here and there is plenty of outdoor activities to keep us busy this June in Miami.
The beaches are sizzling and all have fully reopened. Marinas as well are ready for boaters, snorkelers and divers!
Turtle nesting season is upon us. If you are heading out to the beaches, please pay attention to nesting areas.
Temperatures are picking up but we can always count on our daily 5-minute afternoon thunderstorm to freshen up the day.
Don't forget your sun protection, drink plenty of fluids and keep on practicing safe social distancing measures.
It is also the start of the Atlantic Hurricane season which runs from the beginning of June as late as November.
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
The concert and entertainment scene in June 2021 features:
- Summer Shorts - June 3 - July 3, 2021 at Carnival Studio Theater at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Ms. Pat - June 3 - 6, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Arturo Sandoval
- June 5 - 6, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Triumphant 11 Muay Thai - June 12, 2021 at the James L. Knight Center
- Robert Glasper
- June 12, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Bob Marley's Three Little Birds - June 16 - July 3, 2021 at Carnival Studio Theater at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Heather McDonald - June 17 - 19, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- North Beach Social: Fabi World Music Acoustic Trio
- June 17, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Atlantic City Boys - June 19, 2021 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- The Juneteenth Experience
- June 19, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Kerwin Claiborne - June 20, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Desi Banks - June 25 - 26, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Siudy Flamenco Bailaora - June 26 - 27, 2021 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- The Stadium Tour: Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison & Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - June 26, 2021 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Big Freedia & The Soul Rebels
- June 26, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
For Kids and Families:
In the Sports Calendar:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
About our sea turtles and nesting on South Florida beaches
Sea turtle nesting season is here, if you are heading out to the beaches, please pay attention to nesting areas, they will
be ropped off and clearly marked, avoid getting near these areas or trampling on the eggs!
Sea turtles nest mostly after dark, females emerge from the water in search for a spot to lay their eggs.
They need their peace and quiet, give them a wide berth.
It is against the law to disturb turtles, nesting or otherwise, their eggs and their hatchlings!
You can learn more about sea turtles and how they nest here.
Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
Many attractions remain closed but several tours that can be conducted safely and within health department and CDC guidelines have reopened as have most outdoor activities.
It's time to get out! Here's a list of things to do while maintaining social distancing measures. They have reopened and can be booked now. Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Standup Paddleboard Yoga Classes.
- With pick up from your hotel: 3-hour Jet Ski Tour covering downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island with a stop in Monument Island
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! Except for Shark Valley which remains closed for visitor safety as a result of high water levels after both hurricane Eta and Iota.
- The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari Drive-through Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- The gardens at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The outdoor areas at the Deering Estate are OPEN and hikes and kayak rentals have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Discount Tickets To Favorite Attractions
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
October 22-23, 2021
December 18, 2021
June 2021 Highlight Events in Miami
Lasting Impressions: The 3D LED Experience Impressionist Installation
Float downstream with Monet's Water Lilies... Walk on the cobblestone streets and parks of Paris... Join Degas dancers in the studio... LASTING IMPRESSIONS is a towering, experiential installation of sight and sound that transports guests into more than 100 of the world's most recognizable masterpieces. Featuring the music of Debussy, Ravel and other composers, as well as French standards by Piaf, Aznavour and Mouskouri.
This fully immersive experience uses one of a kind 3D/LED technology, projections, music and lighting to create an experience like no other, allowing guests to see the artist's brushstrokes as paintings come to life all around them.
Perfect for all ages and wheelchair-accessible.
When? May 19 - June 16, 2021. This is a one-hour, timed-entry experience, safely distanced, limited-capacity presentations are available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m
Where? Ziff Ballet Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
How Much? $54.60
More Info: Lasting Impressions: The 3D LED Experience.
Redland Summer Fruit Festival - Postponed
All our local fruits at their best!
The Summer Fruit Festival showcases locally grown produce and fruits, this is your chance to try all sorts of "exotic" fruits as well as our juicy and delicious ripe with that fantastic summer flavour regulars.
There will be many booths showcasing local wines and tasty cuisine, a great family day out!
When? Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Fruit & Spice Park at 24801 SW 187th Ave, Homestead, FL 33031
How Much? $8, children 11 and under FREE
More Info and Tickets
Summer Savings Pass 2021
This is a great savings pass for unlimited visits to
How Much? Adults $59.99, Children (3 - 12) $49.99, all summer long! (plus tax)
Pass is valid from May 10 through August 31, 2021 and can be purchased online through any of the above participating parks. If you are an annual pass member to any of them check for any additional discounts you might be entitled for the Summer Savings Pass.
More info: www.summersavingspass.com
For Miami Sports Fans This June 2021
Miami Marlins Schedule - June 2021 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? IoanDepot Park formerly Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $11 but you have to be quick! Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
Inter Miami CF Soccer Schedule June 2021 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? DRV PNK Stadium (Drive Pink Stadium) formerly Lockhart Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
How Much? $28 - $150 Find Tickets
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Saturday June 12, 2021 and every second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) Free Admission on Thursdays
Located at the National Historic Landmark Freedom Tower, Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) offers groundbreaking exhibitions and programs that aim to foster a reimagined Miami. The new initiative is designed to make art accessible to all in the community, as well as visitors.
Free admission on Thursday evenings will continue indefinitely and includes admission to the galleries of MDC Special Collections - the Kislak Center and the Cuban Legacy Gallery.
Currently on view at MOAD is The Body Electric, a major exhibition that looks at our fraught relationship to technology, particularly the increasingly inescapable interface between our bodies and screens.
When?: Thursday evenings from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where?: Museum of Art and Design at Miami Dade College Freedom Tower, 2nd Floor at 600 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.mdcmoad.org
Miami Beach Live Music Series
The Washington Avenue Business Improvement District Presents Miami Beach Live Music Series. From upscale hotels, museums, restaurants to clubs Washington Avenue is the new hotspot on Miami Beach. Explore each venue or settle at one while enjoying great music from all around the world. Enjoy the best live Jazz, Latin, Blues, Reggae, Soul, Pop and Rock music in South Florida every 3rd Thursday of the month... FREE of charge!
When? Every 3rd Thursday of the month
Where? Along Washington Avenue in South Beach
How Much? FREE
More Info: Miami Beach Live Music Series.
Miami Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund