Latest on Coronavirus:
Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates.
There's more to the candle-lit dinner, the chocolates and the flowers... No matter what your budget, there are certainly
many options to make this day extra special.
From a stroll on the beach to some over-the-top (literally) escapades, here are some ideas to ponder, February 14 is fast approaching!:
- Valentine's Day 2021 Weekend Concerts, Sports and Entertainment:
- Andrea Bocelli Valentine's Day Concert - February 14, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Moonlight & Music Valentine's Day Outdoor Concert at the Deering Estate - February 14, 2022
- Ain't Too Proud: The Life and Times of the Temptations - February 8 - 20, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Gilberto Santa Rosa - February 12, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Emmanuel - February 12, 2022 at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Legendz of the Streetz Tour: Rick Ross, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz & Fabolous - February 12, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Dyango & El Puma - February 13, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Bjork - February 13, 2022 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Rod Stewart - February 14 - 15, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- A stroll along one of our beautiful beaches
- A romantic cruise on the bay
- Miami Lights sunset and evening air tours
- Pampering of the higher order: A Couples Spa Deal for Valentine's Day
- Getaways! MiamiScaping for a day to... the Bahamas... the Florida Keys...
- Staycation time! Valentine's Day is on a Sunday, make a special romantic weekend out of it! Check out these last minute flash deals on top Miami, South Beach, Coconut Grove Hotels
- More outdoor fun stuff to do, activities, tours, attractions that are OPEN
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Hard Rock Stadium
September 17, 2022
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel
October 19 - 20, 2022
Miami Beaches: Amazing sunsets and jaw-dropping skyline views...
Miami is blessed with fantastic beaches, they not only make a stupendous backdrop for the romantic hand-holding sunset stroll,
but also an epic tandem bike ride along our palmtree lined seashore, or perhaps a kayaking outing as the lights of the city come alive.
Bring champagne and a picnic and you are all set!
Our picks for best views:
A Cruise on the Bay...
What could be more romantic than a private cruise through Miami's beautiful bay, soaking in gorgeous sights of the beaches and
the city skyline, stopping for a swim in the ocean or taking a walk on a secluded sandbar...
There are many options for charters, private or join-in, from one- or two-hour escapades to full-day charters if you want to make it
a whole day excursion.
Here are some options:
Your Own Private Sail Boat For A Fantastic Tour On Biscayne Bay
Cruise on the Biscayne Bay and take in the views of the Miami skyline, Brickell, and Key Biscayne. Pass by lavish mansions, historical landmarks, and the Cape Florida Lighthouse.
Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages included.
How Much? $495 - $695 2-hour and 4-hour charters
When? Departures 11:00 am, 4:00pm
Where? Cruises depart from Dinner Key Marina at 3400 Pan American Dr, Miami, FL 33133, USA
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Trip in Miami.
Private Sailing Charter With Captain Bill
Cruise the waters of Biscayne Bay on your own private 40 foot Beneteau sailboat! The most popular charter is a sunset cruise.
Where you go is up to you - if you have a specific place in mind, or if you prefer to let Captain Bill set the route,
you're guaranteed to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Swimming off the boat, Paddle boards and kayaks provided.
Snacks and soft drinks provided.
How Much? $695 per charter approximately two hours. 4, 6, 8 hour cruises also available
When? Flexible, several departures throughout the day
Where? Charters depart from Dinner Key Marina
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Charter in Miami.
Breathtaking views of the Magic City from the Air
For a once-in-a-lifetime unforgettable experience, set off for a fantastic Air Tour of the city's
majestic skyline and brilliant shores.
Enjoy a glass of champagne as you glide over the moonlit bay, or as the sun begins to set in the late afternoon... simply magical...
There are a number of Air Tours to consider, including by seaplane, or helicopter, with many departing points and
times, but book early since they are likely to sell out:
Romantic Miami Air Tour With Champagne - 45 min - PRIVATE
This is a 45 minute PRIVATE flight with breathtaking views. A magical experience for couples that want to see Miami stunning beauty from the sky enjoying a bottle of champagne in an amazing plane tour.
How Much? $458 for two
When? Flexible departure times including pre-sunset departures
Where? Departs from Miami Executive Airport at 14359 SW 127th St, Miami, FL 33186, USA
›› More Info and Booking Romantic Miami Air Tour With Champagne - PRIVATE.
›› More Seaplane, Helicopter and Air Tours in Miami
›› Best Air Tour Deals at Groupon from $149
A Couples Spa Deal for Valentine's Day
Indulge and enjoy the romance of sharing a relaxing and pampering Valentine's Day at any of our top spas in the city.
Whether a full Spa Day with free-flowing champagne and rose petals, or simply a calming and relaxing massage or a revitalizing facial... Here are some fantastic couples deals and spa packages, some over 50% off, for Valentine's Day or any other time!
Surprise Your Valentine! Fantastic Getaways!
Seaplane Flight from Miami with Lunch in the Florida Keys
Your 3-hour aerial adventure begins as you board the seaplane for a thrilling water take-off. As you leave the water, watch the city fall away and marvel at the colorful Miami skyline, heading away from the city and on to the upper Florida Keys. After approximately 40 minutes in the air, you touch down in the turquoise waters off Islamorada, where the lovely beachside Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant is located. Cruise up to the restaurant and indulge in a leisurely lunch amidst chilled-out locals and friendly visitors.
How Much? $1,100 for 2.
When? 11:00 am and noon departures
Where? Departs from 555 NE 15th St, Miami, FL 33132, USA
›› More Info and Booking Seaplane Flight and lunch at the Florida Keys.
Bahamas Helicopter Day Trip from Miami - Temporarily Unavailable
Please note that Passports are mandatory
$1,180 for two Special Offer $660 for two at Groupon. All customs and passenger fees/taxes paid by passenger.
When? Departs no later than 8:00 am.
Where? Departs from Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport and two other locations
›› More Info and Booking Helicopter Day Trip to the Bahamas.
Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
It's time to get out! Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Biking, Camping.
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The Deering Estate is OPEN and hikes, kayak rentals and Biscayne Bay Cruises have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
South Beach and Art Deco
Miami Events By Month