Latest on Coronavirus:
Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates.
There's more to the candle-lit dinner, the chocolates and the flowers... No matter what your budget, there are certainly
many options to make this day extra special.
From a stroll on the beach to some over-the-top (literally) escapades, here are some ideas to ponder, February 14 is fast approaching!:
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Hard Rock Live! At the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
October 2 - 3, 2021
October 22-23, 2021
December 18, 2021
Miami Beaches: Amazing sunsets and jaw-dropping skyline views...
Miami is blessed with fantastic beaches, they not only make a stupendous backdrop for the romantic hand-holding sunset stroll,
but also an epic tandem bike ride along our palmtree lined seashore, or perhaps a kayaking outing as the lights of the city come alive.
Bring champagne and a picnic and you are all set!
Our picks for best views:
A Cruise on the Bay...
What could be more romantic than a private cruise through Miami's beautiful bay, soaking in gorgeous sights of the beaches and
the city skyline, stopping for a swim in the ocean or taking a walk on a secluded sandbar...
There are many options for charters, private or join-in, from one- or two-hour escapades to full-day charters if you want to make it
a whole day excursion.
Here are some options:
Your Own Private Sail Boat For A Fantastic Tour On Biscayne Bay
Itineraries can be customized and you can choose to stop at an exotic Island and explore
a beautiful bird sanctuary. Or visit "No Name Harbor" where calm waters makes it a great smooth sail and surround yourself
by mangroves and great sunsets. The choice is yours!
Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages included. You can bring your own champagne and meals or request a catered lunch/dinner for an extra fee.
How Much? $450 - $695 2-hour and 4-hour charters, pricing also depends on time of day
When? Departures 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00pm, 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm
Where? Cruises depart from Dinner Key Marina at 3400 Pan American Dr, Miami, FL 33133, USA
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Trip in Miami.
Private Sailing Charter With Captain Bill
Cruise the waters of Biscayne Bay on your own private 40 foot Beneteau sailboat! The most popular charter is a sunset cruise.
Where you go is up to you - if you have a specific place in mind, or if you prefer to let Captain Bill set the route,
you're guaranteed to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine provided.
How Much? $450 per charter approximately two hours; water, soft drinks and beer included; 4, 6, 8 hour cruises also available
When? Flexible, several departures throughout the day
Where? Charters depart from Dinner Key Marina
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Charter in Miami.
Miami Speedboat Tour
Although not a private charter, these small 21-foot speedboats take a maximum of 6 passengers and
is one of the most popular Biscayne Bay cruise tours.
It's an exciting 90-minute ride with fantastic views of the city skyline and the stately homes of the area.
How Much? $135 per person
When? 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
Where? Departs from Watson Island
›› More Info and Booking Miami Speedboat Tour.
Breathtaking views of the Magic City from the Air
For a once-in-a-lifetime unforgettable experience, set off for a fantastic Air Tour of the city's
majestic skyline and brilliant shores.
Enjoy a glass of champagne as you glide over the moonlit bay, or as the sun begins to set in the late afternoon... simply magical...
There are a number of Air Tours to consider, including by seaplane, or helicopter, with many departing points and
times, but book early since they are likely to sell out:
Romantic Miami Air Tour With Champagne - 45 min - PRIVATE
This is a 45 minute PRIVATE flight with breathtaking views. A magical experience for couples that want to see Miami stunning beauty from the sky enjoying a bottle of champagne in an amazing plane tour.
How Much? $438 for two
When? Flexible departure times including pre-sunset departures
Where? Departs from Miami Executive Airport at 14359 SW 127th St, Miami, FL 33186, USA
›› More Info and Booking Romantic Miami Air Tour With Champagne - PRIVATE.
›› More Info and Booking Miami Sunset Air Tour.
›› More Seaplane, Helicopter and Air Tours in Miami
›› Best Air Tour Deals at Groupon from $149
A Couples Spa Deal for Valentine's Day
Indulge and enjoy the romance of sharing a relaxing and pampering Valentine's Day at any of our top spas in the city.
Whether a full Spa Day with free-flowing champagne and rose petals, or simply a calming and relaxing massage or a revitalizing facial... Here are some fantastic couples deals and spa packages, some over 50% off, for Valentine's Day or any other time!
Surprise Your Valentine! Fantastic Getaways!
Bahamas Helicopter Day Trip from Miami
Please note that Passports are mandatory
$1,180 for two Special Offer $660 for two at Groupon. All customs and passenger fees/taxes paid by passenger.
When? Departs no later than 8:00 am.
Where? Departs from Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport and two other locations
›› More Info and Booking Helicopter Day Trip to the Bahamas.
Seaplane Flight from Miami with Lunch in the Florida Keys
Start off with a champagne toast as you embark on a 40 minute seaplane flight
over breathtaking ocean views on your way to the upper Florida Keys.
You land in the waters near Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant, where you'll enjoy a delicious meal and choice of wine.
How Much? $876 for 2.
When? Noon departures
Where? Departs from 555 NE 15th St, Miami, FL 33132, USA
›› More Info and Booking Seaplane Flight to the Florida Keys.
Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
It's time to get out! Here's a list of things to do while maintaining social distancing measures. They have reopened and can be booked now. Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Standup Paddleboard Yoga Classes.
- With pick up from your hotel: 3-hour Jet Ski Tour covering downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island with a stop in Monument Island
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! Except for Shark Valley which remains closed for visitor safety as a result of high water levels after both hurricane Eta and Iota.
- The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari Drive-through Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- The gardens at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The outdoor areas at the Deering Estate are OPEN and hikes and kayak rentals have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
South Beach and Art Deco
Miami Events By Month