Latest on Coronavirus:
Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates.
Easter in Miami is full of Hoppenings, from bunny crossings and baskets of eggs, chicks and carrots, brunches and breakfasts, parades and festivals.
And let's not forget Jesus is the reason for the season, wonderful services await.
Here are this year's most popular Easter events in Miami.
- "Easter at the Farm" at Pinto Farm - Saturdays and Sundays from March 26 - April 17, 2022
- Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami - March 17 - April 17, 2022
- Eggstravaganza at Doral Meadow Park - Saturday April 2, 2022
- Little Farm Easter Egg Hunt - April 9, 10, 16, 2022
- Flamingo Gardens' Beauty of Orchids - March 19 - May 8, 2022
- Easter Sunday Mass and Services - Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Easter Sunday Brunches - Easter Sunday, April 17, 2022
- More outdoor fun stuff to do, activities, tours, attractions that are OPEN
- Easter Egg-Ventures with Salty at the Miami Seaquarium - Friday through Sunday April 15 - 17, 2022
"Easter At The Farm" at Pinto Farm
Visits with the Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunts on top of the year-round activities... pony rides, petting zoo visits, tractor rides, and paddle boat rides... DOG FRIENDLY WEEKEND Saturday and Sunday March 19 - 20, 2022
When?: Saturdays and Sundays from March 26 - April 17, 2022 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Where?: Pinto Farm at 14890 SW 216 St Miami, Florida 33170
How Much?: General admission Easter at the Farm with Unlimited Rides $27.99 all ages. Tickets must be purchased online. Limited capacity, by reservations only
More info: https://pintosfarms.com/
Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami
A mobile in-park scavenger hunt! This spring guests can come and enjoy a virtual scavenger hunt at the park using an app on their mobile phones. While enjoying a stroll through the park families can use clues to find 12 fun eggs hidden all throughout the walkways.
Once finished guests can redeem their prize for treat-filled eco-friendly eggs* and purchase their very own Springtastic Basket* filled with eggs, goodies, and more!
* While supplies last, one prize per device.
When?: March 17 - April 17, 2022 - 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Where?: Zoo Miami at 1 Zoo Boulevard, 12400 SW 152 Street, Miami, FL 33177
How Much?: Included with General Admission: Adult $22.95 Children (3-12) $18.95. Parking FREE.
More info: Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami
Eggstravaganza at Doral Meadow Park
The Doral Bunny is hopping on through for the annual EGGStravaganza! Join in to enjoy egg hunts for ages 2-10, inflatable rides, fun games, and interactive activities.
When?: Saturday, April 2, 2022 - 9:30 am
Where?: Doral Meadow Park at 11555 NW 58th Street, Doral FL
How Much?: FREE
More info: City of Doral Eggstravaganza or call 305-593-6600
The Little Farm Easter Egg Hunt
What?: 3 hours of activities including animal interactions, Pony Rides, Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny, Spring photo ops, Butterfly Garden and more. This year by RESERVATION ONLY. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and water.
When?: Three days to choose from! Saturday and Sunday April 9-10 and Saturday April 16, 2022 - 10:00 am, 2:00 pm
Where?: The Little Farm: 13401 S.W. 224 Street, Goulds, Florida 33170
How Much?: $25 per child, adult $15. Refreshments will be available for purchase
More info and tickets: The Little Farm Egg Hunt
Easter Egg-Ventures with Salty at the Miami Seaquarium
Sea explorers, get ready for some egg-citing Easter fun!!
Upon arrival explorers will receive a special egg hunt ticket. Sea explorers will then participate in an egg-tacular egg hunt, which will ultimately lead them to the biggest plunder of all "Salty’s Easter Goodies".
When? Friday through Sunday April 15 - 17, 2022
Where? Miami Seaquarium at 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149
How Much? Scavenger hunt is included with park admission. General Admission: Adults $49.99 Children (3-9) $39.99 plus tax, buy tickets online and save up to 20%
More Info: Miami Seaquarium Egg-citing Adventures with Salty -->
Flamingo Gardens' Beauty of Orchids
This Easter, explore the beauty and diversity of orchids in this breathtaking exhibit of live orchid floral displays set among the lush tropical gardens of Flamingo Gardens, with over 1000 beautiful orchids in bloom with 10 displays, tours, classes, orchid vendors and "Native Orchid Music Installation" on weekends.
When? March 19 - May 8, 2022 - 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Flamingo Gardens at 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330-1614
How Much? Free with General Admission: Adults $21.95, Kids (3-11) $15.95
More Info: www.flamingogardens.org
Easter Sunday Mass and Services
Awe-inspiring choirs, uplifting organ music, and the sweet fragrance of Easter lilies filling the church, Easter Sunday Mass
is a lovely experience as all our places of worship and the communities go out of their way to welcome and
share in the spirit and purpose of the Easter celebration.
Easter Sunday is on April 17, 2022.
Here are some places you can attend Easter Sunday Mass in Miami:
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church - 3716 Garden Avenue, Miami Beach 33140
Phone (305) 531-1124
English: 8:00 am, 9:30am, 11:00am
Spanish: 12:30pm, 7:00pm
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church - 900 SW 26th Road, Miami 33129
Phone (305) 858-2621
Spanish: 12:30 pm
- Church of the Little Flower 2711 Indian Mound Trail, Coral Gables 33134
Phone (305) 446-9950
English: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 5:30pm
- St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church - 2987 West Flagler St. Miami 33135
Phone (305) 649-1811
Spanish: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 6:00pm
- Our Lady Of Guadalupe Catholic Church - 11691 NW 25th Street, Doral 33172
Phone (305) 593-6123
English: 8:30am, 11:45am
Spanish: 10:00 am, 1:30 pm, 7:00 pm
- Chruch of the Epiphany - 8235 S.W. 57 Avenue, Miami 33143
Phone (305) 667-4911
English: 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 6:00pm
- St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10700 SW 56th Ave. Miami, FL
Phone (305) 271-3171
"Son Rise" Worship: 7:00 am
Easter Breakfast: 8:00 am
English: 9:00 am
Spanish: 11:00 am
- South Miami Lutheran Church - 7190 Sunset Drive, Miami FL
Phone (305) 665-2562
English: 9:30 am
Coffee fellowship afterwards
- St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 3930 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL
Phone (305) 444-0425
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, regular in-person worship services will not be held every Sunday. Please check the events page for dates on Drive in Worship services.
Easter Sunday Brunch
Bottomless mimosas, spicy Bloody Mary's and a smorgasbord of tantalizing dishes from well-loved brunch staples to out-of-the-ordinary
brunch specialties, and the atmosphere? Certainly anything from homey and quiet to beachfront and lively, Miami is definitely not lacking.
Here are some great places to try that are rocking the Brunch scene in Miami. And remember, reservations are a must on Easter Sunday.
More Things To Do Easter Weekend 2022
- Get out on the Water! A cruise on the Bay...
- Try out Flyboarding
- Private Sailing Charters
- Jetskiing in Miami - The rules have changed, if you were born after January 1, 1988, read this!
- Our Everglades are teeming with wildlife, Take an Airboat Ride!
- Snorkeling the reefs, scuba, kayaking, swimming with dolphins ... Here's more Things To Do In Miami
- More outdoor fun stuff to do, activities, tours, attractions that are OPEN
A Cruise On The Bay...
This Spring Break enjoy a fantastic outing in the sun, enjoying the breeze and beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay and our magical skyline. A cruise on the bay is the perfect way to take it all in.
There are many options for cruises, check our Biscayne Bay Cruise options page.
The newest craze in watersports, this is something you just HAVE to try!
With the right instruction, (which we had and we tell you all about it) you can be up and flying in no time and it's a feeling
like no other...
There are a few places in Miami where flyboarding is available as well as many operators that will come to you, just agree on a time
and place, the ultimate in convenience, reservations are of course a must.
Jetskiing in Miami: The rules have changed, if you were born after January 1, 1988, read this!
There are new rules for operating Personal Watercrafts such as Jet Skis and Wave Runners. Per Florida law,
anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 must take a boating test. Luckily, the courses can be taken online so anyone that needs to meet
this requirement can do so before arriving in Miami.
Here's a list of approved Boating Safety Education courses.
The online course offered at www.boatus.org is free, others charge a small fee between $14.99 and $29.95.
And make sure you know the rules, there are a lot of no wake zones for the manatees as well as in the busy areas.
Take An Airboat Ride Through The Everglades
Zipping around these noisy vehicles through the vast wilderness of the Everglades is a fun adventure for everyone and
a great way to explore and enjoy the wildlife that this area is loved for and this is the perfect time of the year, our "dry" season when animals concentrate in the wetlands in great numbers and are easier to spot.
Alligators, turtles, all sorts of wading birds... and wonderful panoramic views of the marshes and hammocks at our beautiful "River of Grass".
Your Own Private Sail Boat For A Fantastic 2-hour Tour On Biscayne Bay
Relax aboard a private sailboat, cruise the cristal clear waters of Biscayne Bay and take in the gorgeous views of the Miami skyline, Brickell, and Key Biscayne. Choose from several departure times throughout the day, including an evening sail for sunset views.
Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
How Much? $495 per charter, 4-hour option $695 per charter
When? Multiple daily departures
Where? Cruises depart from Dinner Key Marina at 3400 Pan American Dr Pier 7-14, Miami, FL 33133, USA
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Trip in Miami.
›› More Miami Water Sports and Boating Activities
Watersports Galore! Book with confidence!
Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
More Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
It's time to get out! Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Biking, Camping.
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The Deering Estate is OPEN and hikes, kayak rentals and Biscayne Bay Cruises have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Miami Events By Month