Please donate to support those impacted by the tragic building collapse. supportsurfside.org.
Latest on Coronavirus:
Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates.
Easter in Miami is full of Hoppenings, from bunny crossings and baskets of eggs, chicks and carrots, brunches and breakfasts, parades and festivals.
And let's not forget Jesus is the reason for the season, wonderful services await.
Here are this year's most popular Easter events in Miami.
- "Easter at the Farm" at Pinto Farm - Saturdays and Sundays from March 13 - April 4, 2021
- Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami - March 4 - April 4, 2021
- Eggstravaganza Drive-Thru at Doral Glades Park - Saturday March 20, 2021
- Little Farm Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday April 3, 2021
- Egg-citing Adventures with Salty at the Miami Seaquarium - Friday through Sunday April 2 - 4, 2021
- Flamingo Gardens' Orchid and Bromeliad Show - Saturday and Sunday, April 3 - 4, 2021
- Easter Sunday Mass and Services - Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021
- Easter Sunday Brunches - Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021
- More outdoor fun stuff to do, activities, tours, attractions that are OPEN
"Easter At The Farm" at Pinto Farm
Visits with the Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunts on top of the year-round activities... pony rides, petting zoo visits, tractor rides, and paddle boat rides... DOG FRIENDLY Weekend on March 13 and 14!
When?: Saturdays and Sundays from March 13 - April 4, 2021
Where?: Pinto Farm at 14890 SW 216 St Miami, Florida 33170
How Much?: General admission Easter at the Farm with Unlimited Rides $24.99 all ages (1 and under FREE) Tickets must be purchased online. Limited capacity, by reservations only
More info: www.pintofarm.com
Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami
A mobile in-park scavenger hunt! This spring guests can come and enjoy a virtual scavenger hunt at the park using an app on their mobile phones. While enjoying a stroll through the park families can use clues to find 12 fun eggs hidden all throughout the walkways.
Once finished guests can redeem their prize of 8 treat-filled eco-friendly eggs* and purchase their very own Springtastic Basket* filled with eggs, a souvenir cup, goodies, and more!
* While supplies last, one prize per device.
When?: March 4 - April 4, 2021 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Where?: Zoo Miami at 1 Zoo Boulevard, 12400 SW 152 Street, Miami, FL 33177
How Much?: Included with General Admission: Adult $22.95 Children (3-12) $18.95. Parking FREE.
More info: Egg-Venture at Zoo Miami
Eggstravaganza Drive-Thru at Doral Glades Park
The Doral Bunny is hopping on through for the annual EGGStravaganza! This year the whole family can take part in the Egg Hunt together at the Eggstravaganza Drive-thru which will bring lots of new surprises and goodies. While supplies last.
When?: Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 9:00 am
Where?: Doral Glades Park at 7600 NW 98 Place, Doral FL 33172
How Much?: FREE
More info: City of Doral Eggstravaganza or call 305-593-6600
The Little Farm Easter Egg Hunt
What?: 3 hours of activities including animal interactions, Pony Rides, Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny, Butterfly Garden and more. Remember to bring your Easter egg basket to collect your eggs
When?: Saturday April 3, 2021 - 10:00 am, 2:00 pm
Where?: The Little Farm: 13401 S.W. 224 Street, Goulds, Florida 33170
How Much?: $25 per child, adult $15. Reservations recommended. Refreshments will be available for purchase
More info and tickets: The Little Farm Egg Hunt Buy online and get $3 off.
Egg-citing Adventures with Salty at the Miami Seaquarium
A new and safe in-park scavenger hunt at Miami Seaquarium! Sea explorers will receive a treasure map, which will lead them on an educational and enjoyable adventure throughout the Park. They will then have to follow each egg-citing clue, which will ultimately lead them to the biggest plunder of all "Salty's Easter Goodies".
Complimentary goodie bag will be given to children 12 and under who complete the scavenger hunt.
When? Friday through Sunday April 2 - 4, 2021 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149
How Much? Scavenger hunt is included with park admission. General Admission: Adults $44.99 Children (3-9) $35.99 plus tax
More Info: Miami Seaquarium Egg-citing Adventures with Salty
Flamingo Gardens' Orchid and Bromeliad Show
This Easter, over 30 vendors will have rare and exotic orchids and bromeliads on display and for sale along with an American Orchid Society judged orchid show hosted by the Flamingo Gardens Orchid Society. Find orchid supplies, enjoy lectures and demonstrations from orchid and bromeliad experts plus music entertainment, food and more.
When? Saturday and Sunday, April 3 - 4, 2021
Where? Flamingo Gardens at 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330-1614
How Much? Free with General Admission: Adults $21.95, Kids (3-11) $15.95
More Info: www.flamingogardens.org
Easter Sunday Mass and Services
Awe-inspiring choirs, uplifting organ music, and the sweet fragrance of Easter lilies filling the church, Easter Sunday Mass
is a lovely experience as all our places of worship and the communities go out of their way to welcome and
share in the spirit and purpose of the Easter celebration.
Easter Sunday is on April 4, 2021.
Here are some places you can attend Easter Sunday Mass in Miami:
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church - 3716 Garden Avenue, Miami Beach 33140
Phone (305) 531-1124
English: 8:00 am, 9:30am, 11:00am
Spanish: 12:30pm, 7:00pm
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church - 900 SW 26th Road, Miami 33129
Phone (305) 858-2621
Spanish: 12:30 pm
- Church of the Little Flower 2711 Indian Mound Trail, Coral Gables 33134
Phone (305) 446-9950
English: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 5:30pm
- St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church - 2987 West Flagler St. Miami 33135
Phone (305) 649-1811
Spanish: 8:00am, 12:00pm, 6:00pm
- Our Lady Of Guadalupe Catholic Church - 11691 NW 25th Street, Doral 33172
Phone (305) 593-6123
English: 8:30am, 11:45am
Spanish: 10:00 am, 1:30 pm, 7:00 pm
- Chruch of the Epiphany - 8235 S.W. 57 Avenue, Miami 33143
Phone (305) 667-4911
English: 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 6:00pm
- St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10700 SW 56th Ave. Miami, FL
Phone (305) 271-3171
"Son Rise" Worship: 7:00 am
Easter Breakfast: 8:00 am
English: 9:00 am
Spanish: 11:00 am
- South Miami Lutheran Church - 7190 Sunset Drive, Miami FL
Phone (305) 665-2562
English: 9:30 am
Coffee fellowship afterwards
- St. Mark's Lutheran Church - 3930 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL
Phone (305) 444-0425
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, regular in-person worship services will not be held every Sunday. Please check the events page for dates on Drive in Worship services.
Easter Sunday Brunch
Bottomless mimosas, spicy Bloody Mary's and a smorgasbord of tantalizing dishes from well-loved brunch staples to out-of-the-ordinary
brunch specialties, and the atmosphere? Certainly anything from homey and quiet to beachfront and lively, Miami is definitely not lacking.
Here are some great places to try that are rocking the Brunch scene in Miami. And remember, reservations are a must on Easter Sunday.
More Things To Do Easter Weekend 2021
More Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
It's time to get out! Here's a list of things to do while maintaining social distancing measures. They have reopened and can be booked now. Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Standup Paddleboard Yoga Classes.
- With pick up from your hotel: 3-hour Jet Ski Tour covering downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island with a stop in Monument Island
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! Except for Shark Valley which remains closed for visitor safety as a result of high water levels after both hurricane Eta and Iota.
- The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari Drive-through Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- The gardens at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The outdoor areas at the Deering Estate are OPEN and hikes and kayak rentals have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Miami Events By Month