It's America's Birthday! Join in the parties and the celebrations, the 4th of July has long been a family tradition...
...The hot dogs and barbeques, outdoor concerts, fairs, picnics, parades, cruises and a myriad of activities which all culminate with a brilliant splash over the city skies.
The 4th of July fireworks in Miami are spectacular, watching the sky lit up above the water in a stunning array of colors and sparks is a mind-blowing and affecting way to end the day, a stirring reflection of what our country stands for.
We are hoping for our usual repertoire of 4th of July events, the picnics, concerts, parades and fireworks to be back full force this year including the city's highlight celebration and fireworks at Bayfront Park!!!
Independence Day is of course a public holiday.
Federal government offices are closed on the 4th of July, National parks remain open.
You can expect the following to
be open and closed during the holiday:
Shopping centers and malls
Federal, State, Regional Parks
Public Transportation, check for special holiday schedules
4th of July Celebrations and Fireworks 2022
We are celebrating the 4th of July with an array of family fun bashes througout the city going on all day way before the first fireworks lit the skies. Here are some great spots to come celebrate Independence Day in Miami this year, we will be adding to the list as events are confirmed.
- America's Birthday Bash at Bayfront Park - The City's signature fireworks display over Biscayne Bay at 9:00 pm
Miami Beach Fire on the Fourth Festival - Family Zone, Outdoor concerts and fireworks at North Beach Bandshell
Ocean Drive 4th Of July Celebrations - Outdoor concert and Fireworks at Lummus Park
City of Hialeah celebrations and Fireworks - Concert and Fireworks At Milander Park
City of Aventura 4th Of July Fireworks - Fireworks at 9:00 pm
4th of July Celebration and Fireworks at Tropical Park - Fireworks at 8:45 pm
Key Biscayne 4th of July Parade - Parade is Confirmed, Fireworks TBC but expected
Coral Gables 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks - Fireworks at 9:00 pm
City of Doral Independence Day Celebration - Fireworks at 9:20 pm
Coconut Grove 4th of July Celebrations - MISO concert and fireworks at Peacock Park, Old-Fashioned Picnic at The Barnacle
City of Homestead July 4th Drive-In Celebration and Fireworks - Confirmed
City of Miami Lakes 4th Of July Concert and Fireworks - Confirmed
View Miami 4th of July Celebrations in a larger map
America's Birthday Bash at Bayfront Park
What?: Music, Food and Drink, Kids' Zone, and one of the largest fireworks displays in the city overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay. The 2022 celebration will feature local musical artists such as Timbalive, Julio Montalvo, Latin All Stars, and Genesis Diaz, the new international star, performing the National Anthem. For kids and families there will be bouncy houses and truck food galore...
When?: 4:00pm - 9:00pm Fireworks at 9:00 pm
Where?: Bayfront Park
South Beach Ocean Drive Independence Day Celebrations
What?: Recognized as one of Miami Beach's signature patriotic events, the Fourth of July concert series is becoming an annual tradition and an opportunity for the community to come together and celebrate the joy and beauty of classical music. In collaboration with the Miami Beach Classical Music Festival (MBCMF) and the Ocean Drive Association, this free concert to be performed before and during the City's annual Firework Show will include Broadway favorites, your favorite Patriotic Selections including Sousa Marches, America the Beautiful and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
Bring your blankets and the family to enjoy sitting on the lush grass of Lummus Park.
When?: 8:30 pm
Where?: Lummus Park
How Much?: FREE General Admission
Getting There?: Uber and Lyft are your best bets. If you must drive, dowload the ParkMe App. If you are nearby, ride free with Swoop or Freebee.
Open containers of alcoholic beverages and styrofoam are NOT allowed.
- More info: Ocean Drive Association FB Page
- Our Top 10 Ocean Drive Hotels, stay in the middle of the action
- South Beach Hotels, from oceanfront luxury resorts, quaint art deco boutique hotels to trendy and affordable inns...
Miami Beach Fire on the Fourth Festival
What?: An annual all-day beachfront extravaganza with live entertainment, DJs, food trucks, activities for the entire family, and of course, fireworks. Entertainment throughout the day held on multiple stages in the sand bowl as the bandshell itself is transformed into an outdoor roller disco.
This year's event features food trucks, a Family Zone sponsored by T-Mobile (don't forget your bathing suit), circus performers, music acts and even a magician.
Performances throughout the day include Camie Liz, Bootleg, Jam with Jamie, Amazing Animals, The Dangerfun Show, The Incredible Ian, DJ Ivan and The Miami Beats, which takes the stage at 8:20 p.m. and continues performing through the fireworks.
When?: Kicks off at noon. Fireworks at 9:00 pm
Where?: North Beach Bandshell at 7275 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
City of Aventura Fireworks Celebration
What?: A spectacular aerial display will illuminate the skies above the City of Excellence and can be viewed from any location along Country Club Drives. Join us for a patriotic and memorable evening!
When?: Fireworks at 9:00 pm
Where?: Watch along Country Club Drives
How Much?: FREE
- More info: City of Aventura
- Traveling with kids? Stay at the newly-redone JW Marriott Turnberry Hotel & Spa, with its new water park, Tidal Cove, including lots of fun and exciting water ammenities and slides: Aqua Drop, Boomeragno, Constrictor, Master Blaster, Whizzard, FlowRider Triple, Lazy River, Laguna Pool, Oasis Pool and the Kids Cove for small children. There is also an adults-only pool.
Key Biscayne 4th of July Parade and Fireworks
What?: Jets flying over, marching bands, marching golf carts.. red-white-and-blue floats and tons of special entertainment! And this year a full fledge parade is planned... rain or shine!!!
When?: Parade starts at 11:00 am Fireworks expected but still TBC
Where?: Crandon Boulevard, from Harbor Drive to Westwood Drive.
How Much?: FREE
Where to Park?: Key Biscayne is a small community, there are many shopping centers, grocery stores, etc along Crandon Blvd. Make sure you arrive early as the streets might be blocked. OR, make it a day outing. Park at Crandon Park Beach, it's only a half-mile from the southern end of the beach to the start of the parade, then spend the rest of the day relaxing at the park, bring a picnic, have a bar-b-que...
City of Hialeah Celebrations and Fireworks At Milander Park
What?: An all-day celebration at Milander Park including live entertainment, local food trucks and a 30-minute fireworks and laser display extravaganza! The 2022 entertainment lineup includes Leoni Torres, Chacal, and Srta. Dayana! There will also be a special performance by the best DJs to keep the party going: DJ YUS, DJ A10, and DJ Cuba.
Where?: Milander Park at 4800 Palm Avenue, Hialeah
When?: 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
4th of July Festivities and Fireworks at Tropical Park
What?: Gather with family and friends to enjoy a beautiful day at the park, stop by the park central area to enjoy live music, food trucks, bounce houses and other activities and giveaways throughout the day. Make sure to stick around for a spectacular fireworks show at 8:45 p.m.
Event is free but registration is required. Arrive early as parking will be limited. Please note the SW 56 Street entrance will be closed throughout the day. Traffic will be routed to the SW 40 Street and SW 82 Avenue entrances.
Where?: Tropical Park at 7900 SW 40th St, Miami, FL 33155
When?: Fireworks at 8:45 pm
City of Coral Gables July 4th Fireworks Celebration at the Biltmore Hotel
What?: Food trucks, live entertainment and a spectacular fireworks display
When?: Grounds open at 5 p.m., live concert at 7 p.m. and fireworks show at 9 p.m.
Where?: Biltmore Golf Course, 1200 Anastasia Avenue
How Much?: FREE fireworks viewing on golf course lawn.
There is also an all-inclusive Fireworks BBQ at the Biltmore Hotel - $100 - $205
City of Doral Independence Day Fireworks
What?: Free fireworks display near Doral Glades Park area.
When?: Fireworks at 9:20 pm
Where?: Near the Doral Glades Park area. Watch from your home or online
There is also a special ticketed event for Residents only at Trump National Doral.
Coconut Grove 4th of July Celebrations
The Barnacle Old Fashioned 4th of July Picnic
What?: Bring a picnic or purchase burgers and hot dogs from The Barnacle Society, spread a blanket and enjoy all sorts of activities for the little ones.
When?: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Where?: The Barnacle Historic State Park at 3485 Main Highway, Coconut Grove
How Much?: Regular Park Entrance Fee $2 (Free for Children under 6) Please use the honor box to pay.
Blankets, chairs and coolers, leashed dogs welcome
MISO 4th of July Celebration and Drone Light Show at Peacock Park
What?: Join in for a spectacular celebration with an amazing program presented by Miami Symphony Orchestra and Maestro Eduardo Marturet at the historical Peacock Park in Coconut Grove! Bring your picnic blanket or score a FREE Coconut Grove picnic blanket or hat for the first 500 people. Free star lights for the first 500 kids.
Seating will be available the day of the event on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There will be plenty of activities for the kids and of course fireworks after sunset.
When?: 6:00 pm
Where?: Peacock Park at 2820 McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove
How Much?: FREE
- More Info www.themiso.org and free registration
- Top Hotel Picks in Coconut Grove
- More Info on the Coconut Grove FB page
City of Homestead Race to the 4th Celebrations
What?: A spectacular evening that features dozens of food vendors, live music, and a kids zone with midway style games and attractions. While the kids play, guests are encouraged to explore the Speedway and get their hearts racing as they feel the excitement of where hundreds of races have been held throughout the years. Attendees will be entertained by live music throughout the night to get them ready for the fireworks spectacle. This salute to all things America will culminate with the best fireworks show in South Florida—a dazzling display of pyrotechnics synced to a mix of pop hits and patriotic tunes.
When?: 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Where?: Homestead Miami Speedway, One Speedway Blvd, Homestead FL
How Much?: FREE
- More Info: City of Homestead July 4th
- Where to Park?: Parking on Homestead-Miami Speedway property is free of charge. For inbound directions to general parking click here.
City of Miami Lakes Annual July 4th Concert and Fireworks Show
What?: This exciting event for the entire family includes food trucks and live music followed by an amazing firework display to end the evening.
When?: 6:00 pm
Where?: Miami Lakes Veterans Park at 15151 NW 82nd Avenue, Miami Lakes
More 4th of July Weekend Parties, Cruises and Events
Events will be added as they are announced, stay tuned!
July 4th Miami Sightseeing Fireworks Cruise from Bayside Marketplace
What?: Depart for the evening on a bi-level yacht. Grab a drink from the on board cash bar. Dance to music and enjoy the festive party favors provided as the firework show begins. Your cruise will return once the fireworks end.
When?: July 4th, 2022 - 8:30 pm
Where?: Departs from Bayside Marketplace
How Much?: $159.99 More Info and Booking
More Fireworks and Party Cruises This 4th Of July
- July 4th Miami Fireworks Party Cruise aboard the Seafair Mega Yacht - $185 - $2,895
- Fireworks Cruise aboard Poseidon Ferry - $25 - $49
- The QuietStorm 4th of July Yacht Party Extravaganza aboard the South Beach Lady - $99 - $199
More Offers and Events This 4th Of July
- $5 General Admission at Deering Estate this 4th of July weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Star Spangled Awesome at The Wharf Miami Independence Day Celebration + Fireworks Show, Red, White and Blue Cocktails, Live Music...
- 4th Of July Fireworks Kayak and Paddleboard Tour at Virginia Key 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, $65 - $170
- 4th Of July Fireworks Freedom Fest at Gulfstream Park DJ, BBQ, Fireworks finale... 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm, FREE
- 4th Of July Party at Wyndwood Walls 12 pm to 6:00 pm, $50 - $100
Things To Do This 4th Of July
It's time to get out! Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Leaving from Sea Isle Marina: The Adrenaline Junkie Jet Boat Ride
- Leaving from South Beach: Splashdown: Duck Tour of Miami and South Beach
- Leaving from Bayside: Thriller: 45-Minute Sightseeing Speedboat Tour, and The Original Millionaire's Row Cruise
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Biking, Camping.
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Gator Park: Everglades National Park Airboat Tour and Wildlife Show
- Everglades Safari Park: $31.00 Discount tickets at Klook.com, from Miami incl. transport: Half-Day Everglades Airboat Ride & Wildlife Show
- Sawgrass Recreation Park: Private Tour for your group only, Night Tour (Wednesdays and Saturdays only)
- Everglades Area Tours: Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco-Tour meet at Everglades Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center Hwy 41/Hwy 29 Everglades City
- Here's more on Everglades Airboat Tours
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The Deering Estate is OPEN and hikes, kayak rentals and Biscayne Bay Cruises have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Send a Tip!Got something to share? Let us know!