For the first time in the Magic City, Formula 1 comes to Miami and is ready to unleash the fantastic spectacle that is F1 for fans in the USA and beyond. The exciting new event will take place at the Miami International Autodrome, a 19-turn, 5.41 km track anchored at Hard Rock Stadium.
Hard Rock Stadium will be at the center of all the action and host all spectator facilities. Pits and paddock club complex will be directly adjacent to the north side of the stadium.
Hard Rock Stadium has vast experience hosting high caliber events and we can count on them to deliver once again a fantastic one-of-a-kind experience the world of F1 has never seen before... like their very own beach club, yes, cabanas and swimming pools right inside the circuit, or an over the top yacht club experience... all hospitality venues throughout race weekend will offer fabulous vantage points, food, live entertainment, and of course, our signature exuberant and lively Miami welcome culture.
Plans for this fantastic event have been in the works for months, and there will be many highlight events happening throughout South Florida for all F1 fans to bask in our fabulous balmy weather and catch on the contagious energy that has electrified the city. Celebrations will kick off with the Grand Opening Party on Wednesday May 4, and continue throughout race weekend. Here's what we have to look forward to on this inaugural edition of the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix!
Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2022 Events and Highlights
Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2022
When: Friday to Sunday May 8, 2022
Where: Miami International Autodrome at Hard Rock Stadium
Practice runs start on Friday and continue on Saturday together with qualifying rounds. Sunday is the big day, the main race and the best parties.
The Miami Autodrome which has been built within the complex of Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens will be the home of the Crypto.com Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix. The newly constructed state-of-the-art facilities will offer a spectacular experience for fans, with many viewing options from vantage points throughout the Hard Rock Campus which will be accesible with General Admission to over-the-top posh Suites, Clubs and Cabanas at the various luxury venues including the Beach Club and Yacht Marina.
Miami Grand Prix Campus, What is Where?
The vast campus centers around Hard Rock Stadium, the 19 turn track encircles the stadium and throughout the circuit you find the Grandstands, fan zones and hospitality areas.
Click on the map to access larger interactive version
The Campus is divided into eight areas, different tickets will give you access to different areas. All areas will have access to different culinary options and restrooms. The eight areas are:
- West Campus: First aid, Water Station, Guest Experience HQ and Charging Station, F1 Fan Zone, F1 Simulators, F1 Pit Stop Challenge, F1 Fan Zone Helmet Driver, F1 Fan Zone Trophy, AutoNation Grandstand Turn 18, Westside Marketplace, shops. PRIVATE and limited to ticketholders: Turn 5 Suites, MIA Hospitality Village, Club and Suites.
- The Fountains: First Aid, Guest Experience HQ and Charging Station, Fountain View Grandstand, The Fountains Viewing Area, shops.
- The Beach: North Beach Grandstand, South Beach Grandstand, shops. PRIVATE and limited to ticketholders: Hard Rock Beach Club Cabanas
- Paddock District: PRIVATE and limited to ticket holders: Paddock Club, Paddock Club East, Heineken Garden @ Turn 1, Casa Tua Trackside Club, The Villas, Concours Club
- MIA Marina: Marina Grandstand 6, 7, 8, First Aid, Water Station, shops, Mia Marina Viewing Area, Guest Experience HQ and charging station, Red Bull Trailer Bar, SEED (sustainable food truck offering custom menus), General Concessions. PRIVATE and limited to ticketholders: The Yachts at MIA Marina. Azimut Bar Lounge, MSC Cruises Yacht Club Suites & Cabanas.
- North Campus: Shops, First Aid, Water Station, Guest Experience HQ and Charging Station, Turn 1 North Grandstand, Start/Finish Grandstand, Food Garage, General Concessions, North Beach Grandstand, Hard Rock Stadium Express Store. Limited to ticketholders: Gainbridge Lounge.
- Hard Rock Stadium: Guest Experience HQ and Charging Station, 300-Level Stadium Viewing Area, SW NW SE NE Helix Viewing Areas, podium, Crypto.com Stage and Videoboard Viewing Area, seats at the Stadium are fist-come, first-served, there is NO direct view of the track from in-stadium seats. Limited to ticketholders: Stadium Cabanas, 72 Club, DRV PINK Patio, Red Bull Guest House: Trackside
- East Campus: Water Station, First Aid, shops, Guest Experience HQ and Charging Station, Turn 1 East Grandstand, Red Bull Trailer Bar, Red Bull Gaming Trailer, Hendrick's Gin 3-Story Bar, Family Grandstand, Soulfly Kitchen, Turn 10 Pit Stop, Miami Rice, PRIVATE and limited to ticketholders: Calle East, The Veranda Club, Trophy Suite,
Spanning the track are 14 pedestrian bridges for easy access and getting around the campus.
General Admission Campus Pass
A Campus Pass grants general admission access to the following:
- Multiple viewing areas of the Formula 1, W Series and Prosche Sprint Challenge racing sessions, including LEVEL 1 of The Crypto.com Terrace hospitality area in Hard Rock Stadium which features unparalleled 360 degrees views of the track, including an exclusive observation deck at Turn 4.
- The F1 Fan Zone in West Campus featuring racing simulators, podium photo opportunities, pit stop challenges and more!
- Seating within Hard Rock Stadium to watch driver/legend interviews and other entertainment. Please note that seats at the Stadium are fist-come, first-served, there is NO direct view of the track from in-stadium seats.
- Live musical performances at the Hard Rock Beach Club
- Post race Podium ceremony at The Fountains for Sunday Passes Only
- Food Halls featuring locally and internationally renowned restaurant partners
Here's a map that shows you all the areas that you can access with a Campus Pass, areas are marked in YELLOW:
How much is the Campus Pass? Depends on the day, prices start at $300 for Friday, $400 for Saturday and $500 for Sunday. Find tickets.
Grandstand Viewing Areas
A Grandstand ticket gives you access to a reserved seat during a particular race day. Each Grandstand area has a Fan Zone with plenty of restaurants, shopping and dining options.
- Start/Finish Grandstand (North Campus Area)
- Auto Nation Grandstand at Turn 18 (West Campus Area)
- Turn 1 North Grandstand (North Area)
- Turn 1 East Grandstand (East Area)
- Family Grandstand (East Campus Area)
- Fountain View Grandstand (The Fountains Area)
- MIA Marina 6, 7, and 8 Grandstands (MIA Marina Area)
- North Beach Grandstand (The Beach Area)
- South Beach Grandstand (The Beach Area)
How much are Grandstand Tickets? From $167 + Find tickets.
Splurge: Suites, Cabanas, Beach Club...
With splendid panoramic views, premium dining options, open bars, driver appearances, etc. these venues will come with a price. There are literally dozens of choices, posh private suites and luxuruious hospitality spaces and of course uniquely Miami, the Hard Rock Beach Club Cabanas & Bungalows.
Check the official site for the vast array of luxury options at the Paddock Club, the MIA Marina and the Beach Club.
If you are planning on attending race weekend you need to secure tickets as soon as possible as a sell out is expected and don't forget to check for any discounts or promotions:
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
Miami Grand Prix Opening Party
The Opening Party will bring together impressive music performances with internationally-renowned artist, producer and DJ, Kygo introducing a host of special guests, friends and A-list celebrities. It will be an unforgettable evening of live music and driver introductions with a crowd full of fans that will also be broadcast live on F1's social media channels.
It will take place on the stunning Formula 1 podium which overlooks both the race track and the Miami Campus fountains.
When? Wednesday May 4, 2022 - 7:00 pm
Where? The Podium built on the south side of Hard Rock Stadium
How Much? $100
More Info, tickets Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix Opening Party 2022
Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix Kick Off Concert
As a founding partner of Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Hard Rock International is bringing globally recognized superstars to celebrate the inaugural race in Miami at both the Miami International Autodrome and at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, the brand's flagship resort and home of the iconic Guitar Hotel. Maluma is the first of several A-list entertainers announced who are scheduled to perform during race weekend.
Maluma is a media leader due to his high impact on social media with more than 93 million active followers. He is the youngest artist with a total of 21 No.1 hits on Billboard's Latin Airplay chart, and if that weren't enough, he has conquered Latin America, the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East with his live concerts, breaking records with sold out shows in stadiums and arenas throughout the world.
When? Thursday May 5, 2022 - 8:00 pm
Where? Hard Rock Live! at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
More Info and tickets: Maluma - Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix Kick Off Concert
Miami Speed Week Watch Party at Bayfront Park
The Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix will broadcast live at Bayfront Park. Feel the roar and vibrations of the engines from a giant 40-foot 4K-LED screen at the fabulous Miami Speed Week Race Viewing Party!
Celebrate around the big race, inclusive of fan experiences, live entertainment, sponsors activations, racing celebrities and everything motorsports lifestyle.
When? Saturday and Sunday May 7 - 8, 2022
Where? Bayfront Park
How Much? GA Saturday $30, Sunday $50. VIP and 2-day passes available.
More Info, tickets, guest appearances: 2022 Miami Speed Week Formula 1 Watch Party
Where to Stay for Race Weekend?
This is one busy weekend to say the least with many of the top accommodation and hotel options being booked as soon as the announcement was made of the upcoming race. If you are just deciding to come down for the weekend, there are still properties to be had, you can see below what's available but don't wait around, prices keep skyrocketing the closest we get to Race Day!
Where to stay? This is Miami, stay by the beach if you can and Uber to the stadium.
More Fun Things To Do During Super Bowl Week
Stroll The Art Deco District
A must for art deco and architecture lovers. Over eight hundred buildings from the 1920's 30's and 40's in their signature pastel colors,
tropical relief decors, nautical motifs, glass block windows and neon signs...
They are a tribute to Miami's 20th century design and creative trend,
lining one of the world's most spectacular shorelines and beyond.
›› Guide to exploring Miami's Art Deco District
Snorkeling The Reefs
Our warm waters will be beckoning, strap that mask and snorkel and head out to our colorful reefs!
The third largest coral reef in the world (after Australia's and Belize's) lays right
at our doorstep.
›› Miami Snorkeling Options, Tips, Boat Tours, FAQs
›› Best Spots to Snorkel from the Beach around Miami
Biscayne Bay Cruises and Boat Tours
A Biscayne Bay Cruise is an excellent way to enjoy some of the most spectacular views Miami has to offer.
Since the city is blessed with fabulous weather year-round, enjoying the sights from the water on a tropical
sunny day is always a pleasant way specially for first-timers to discover our beautiful coastline and experience the pulse of the city.
›› Taking a Biscayne Bay Cruise, the Sights and Cruise Options
Street Art at Wynwood
Wynwood is an emerging neighborhood that has been revitalized and is transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood is best known for its street art and splashy murals... an "outdoor museum", and over 70 galleries and counting that are
at the cutting edge of contemporary art and just plain creativity.
Come Race Week, expect this area to be buzzing with activity with parties, concerts and events.
›› Exploring the Wynwood Art District
Private Sailing Charter For Up To Six
Your Own Private Sail Boat For A Fantastic Tour On Biscayne Bay
Relax aboard a private sailboat... Cruise on the Biscayne Bay and take in the views of the Miami skyline, Brickell, and Key Biscayne. Pass by lavish mansions, historical landmarks, and the Cape Florida Lighthouse.
Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
Choose from several departure times throughout the day, including an evening sail for sunset views.
How Much? from $495 per group (max 4)
When? Several daily departures. 2-hour and 4-hour charters
Where? Cruises depart from Dinner Key Marina at 3400 Pan American Drive, Miami, FL 33133
›› More Info and Booking Private Sailing Trip in Miami.
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Miami Events By Month