The South Beach Food And Wine Fest is an epic affair of glorious food, famous chefs, flowing champagne, or wine... or beer... and it will be attracting its share of foodies to one of the most spectacular places to be this time of the year, gorgeous South Beach.
The festival consists of a large number of events, some private, some open to the trade only, and many many more open to the public for all of our enjoyment.
What kind of events? This is an entire weekend of star-studded culinary events with the food world's top-notch celebrities. Brunches, Cocktail Parties, Seminars, Dinners, Burger Bashes, Wine Tastings, VIP galas... you name it, and of course the Grand Tasting Village set up beachside in tents along 13th Street and Ocean Drive.
The fantastic venues vary from year to year and this is great chance to visit the most popular beachside, rooftop, and poolside settings in the city's iconic properties. Some of the regulars coming back year after year: the Delano, the Fountainbleau,
the Ritz Carlton, the Biltmore...
Tickets are required for all events, and there is a great variety to choose from but they sell out fast! This is just a tiny sample of the regulars:
- Burger Bash - Beachside at the Delano, hosted by Emeril Lagasse - Thursday February 23, 2023 - $275
- A Taste of Italy - Jungle Plaza at the Miami Design District, hosted by Giada De Laurentiis - Thursday February 23, 2023 - $175
- Asian Night Market at the St. Moritz Lawn of the Loews Miami Beach - Thursday February 23, 2023 - $175
- Wine Spectator's Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau - Friday February 24,2023 - $395
- Oyster Bash at Nikki Beach - Friday February 24, 2023 - $195
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village Tents on the beach at Ocean Drive and 10th Street - Saturday and Sunday February 25 - 26, 2023 - $265
- Swine & Wine at the Biltmore hosted by Enrique Santos and Fernando Desa - Sunday February 26, 2023 - $175
- Bacardi Carnival hosted by Andrew Zimmern - Beachside at the Ritz Carlton - Sunday February 26, 2023 - $150
There are dozens of NEW events every year, here are some this year's additions:
- The Cookout - Beachside at 1Hotel South Beach, hosted by JJ Johnson and Dwayne Wade - Saturday February 25 - $125
- FoodieCon at the Loews Miami Beach - Saturday February 25, 2023 - $95
Check out www.sobefest.com for full event schedule and available tickets.
Tips For Visiting the South Beach Food and Wine Fest
- Dress: Keep in mind that many of the events are outdoors, whether poolside or at the beach, so dress accordingly, high heels don't do well in the sand...
- Parking: Parking in South Beach is challenging on any given day, with the festival, even more so. Allow plenty of time before your scheduled event. More on Parking in South Beach
- Tickets: Book your tickets as early as possible, some popular events sell out within the first 48 hours after going on sale.
- Please follow the prescribed health protocols which will be implemented to minimize Covid-19 transmission risk to all festival participants.
Send a Tip!Got something to share? Let us know!