On its 18th year, this five-day affair of glorious food, famous chefs, flowing champagne, or wine... or beer... will be
attracting its share of foodies to one of the most spectacular places to be in February, gorgeous South Beach.
The festival consists of a large number of events, some private, some open to the trade only, and many many more open to the public for all of our enjoyment.
What kind of events? This is an entire weekend of star-studded culinary events with the food world's top-notch celebrities. Brunches, Cocktail Parties, Seminars, Dinners, Burger Bashes, Wine Tastings, VIP galas... you name it, and of course the Grand Tasting Village set up beachside in tents along 13th Street and Ocean Drive.
The fantastic venues vary from year to year and this is great chance to visit the most popular beachside, rooftop, and poolside settings in the city's iconic properties. Some of the regulars coming back year after year: the Delano, the Fountainbleau,
the Ritz Carlton, the Biltmore, Jungle Island... Now that CRAVE Greater Ft. Lauderdale has joined in the effort, there is even more to choose from the expanded roster of high-caliber events.
In addition, there are special live performances throughout the festival. This year's entertainment includes performances by Rev Run, DJ Irie, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Cassadee Pope, Nu Deco Ensemble, The David Grutman Experience hosted by Ludacris with Cedric Gervais and more!
Tickets are required for all events, and there is a great variety to choose from but they sell out fast! This is just a tiny sample of the regulars:
- Italian Bites on the Beach - Beachside at the Delano - Thursday February 21, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. - $150
- Heineken Light Burger Bash Beachside at the Ritz-Carlton - Friday February 22, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm - $250
- Wine Spectator's Best of the Best at the Fontainebleau - Friday February 22, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm - $350
- Fun and Fit As A Family at Jungle Island - Sat and Sunday February 23-24, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm - $22
- Buddhas and Bellinis at the Loews Miami Beach - Sat and Sunday February 23-24, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm - $35
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village Tents on the beach at Ocean Drive and 13th Street - Sat and Sunday February 23-24, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm - $225
- Bacardi Carnival hosted by Andrew Zimmern- Beachside at the Ritz Carlton - Sunday February 24, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm - $115
- Swine and Wine at the Biltmore - Sunday February 24, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm - $105
There are dozens of NEW events every year, here are some this year's additions:
- Wine and Cheese Happy Hour with Martha Stewart - Rooftop at No.3 Social - Friday February 22, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - $95
- Rosé Pool Party at the Eden Roc - Saturday February 23, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - $95
- Sunset Stone Crab with Emeril Lagasse at Monty's South Beach - Saturday February 23, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm - $175
- Sunset Spritz Party with Valerie Bertinelli - Rooftop at the Gale Boutique Hotel Ft. Lauderdale Beach - Saturday February 23, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm - $85
Check out www.sobefest.com for full event schedule and available tickets, and below for discount offers for many of the events.
Grab one of these great offers for select events, while they last!
ATTENTION: 2019 offers are trickling in, visit often for updates and remember to refresh your browser.
Tips For Visiting the South Beach Food and Wine Fest
- Dress: Keep in mind that many of the events are outdoors, whether poolside or at the beach, so dress accordingly, high heels don't do well in the sand...
- Parking: Parking in South Beach is challenging on any given day, with the festival, even more so. Allow plenty of time before your scheduled event.
More on Parking in South Beach
- Tickets: Book your tickets as early as possible, some popular events sell out within the first 48 hours after going on sale IN OCTOBER!.
This year, Master Card is the official card of the festival and you receive special benefits when booking your
tickets with the card, i.e. early access to some events, best seats at culinary demos, 15% discount for the Grand Tasting Village.
And don't forget to check for any available offers, sometimes for up to 50% off. See above.
South Beach and Art Deco
Miami Events By Month