The blissful beach weather and festive atmosphere always makes for a fantastic Christmas stay, hotels go all out for the celebrations with different themes and activities every year... live music and performances, activities for children, fantastic displays, lights and decorations and naturally, festive Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinners and Events.
Miami is a magnet for visitors during the holidays and booking your hotel as soon as possible is a must for best chances at better rates and availability.
As expected, hotel rates in Miami during Christmas and the holiday period skyrocket the closest you get to it. Premium views i.e. bayviews and fireworks views book months in advance, and of course, come with premium prices.
If you have accumulated Hotel Reward points, THIS is the time to redeem! All major hotel chains are more than well-represented in Miami, many with several flaghsip hotels in the area, but again, start your search early as the number of rooms allocated for Rewards will be limited.
Great for Families: 1 Hotel South Beach
This is a 426-room resort, with a sublime 600-feet of beach frontage, a 30,000 square foot center pool, and a house fleet of white Teslas offering complimentary transport. In keeping with the 1 Hotels philosophy, each room is designed for comfort with pure and natural elements, every detail brings the outdoors inside, all beautifully executed.
- The state-of-the-art eco rooms include use of tablet with daily digital newspapers, 55-inch smart TV, Bluetooth speakers, in-room water filtration system, and espresso machine with organic coffee.
- There are 4 swimming pools, all with panoramic ocean views, including an adult exclusive rooftop pool on the 18th floor with mesmerizing 360 degree views and poolside cabanas.
- Full-service Bamford Haybarn Spa with a selection of holistic treatments, services and classes and a 14,000 square-foot Spartan Gym.
- Many dining options from grab-and-go to exquisite cuisine, all with an emphasis on fresh ingredients: Plnthouse, Watr at the 1 Rooftop, The Sand Box, Beach Club, Neighbors, Drift, and the newest signature restaurant Habitat.
- Family-friendly: Seedlings Program Kid's Club offering a variety of activities including sports, teambuilding and games, swimming, outdoor adventures, arts & crafts.
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets are welcome!
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Onsite Parking $58/day
Holidays at Habitat at 1 Hotel South Beach 2022
Join in for the holidays at Habitat, the hotel's modern-day Mexican restaurant offering light and fit options as well as classic Mexican dishes with a twist using the freshest ingredients and handmade tortillas. Enjoy the nature inspired dining room, outdoor patio or private mezzanine.
Habitat will be offering Christmas Eve menu enhancements and on Christmas Day, gather with your loved ones at Habitat and feel right at home with a festive brunch including seasonally-inspired holiday dishes.
- Christmas Brunch at Habitat 12pm to 3pm - $75 per person, Kids 5-12 $40, under 5 $20
All prices subject to service and taxes.
1 Hotel South Beach:
2341 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Sunny Isles: Acqualina Resort and Spa
This is a superb beachfront luxury resort in Sunny Isles Beach with a full-service spa and 4 restaurants offering gourmet dining options. Even though in an opulent Mediterranean setting, the atmosphere is intimate and relaxed, great for families. Top-notch service from start to finish...
- Spacious guestrooms all furnished with private balconies and modern amenities with breathtaking ocean and/or intracoastal views
- Three outdoor swimming pools, including an adult-only pool
- Several dining options from casual fare to fine dining: Italian, Japanese, Beachside casual
- Watersports and beach activities available for a fee and offered by a 3rd party: jetskiing, paddleboarding, kayak rental
- Family-friendly: Kids club (free), in-room babysitting available. Up to 3 children up to 17 years of age can stay in parents' room free of charge if no extra bedding is requested
- Pet friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Onsite Parking is $40 per day
2022 Christmas at the Acqualina
Il Mulino New York at Acqualina Resort has been awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Award for its exceptional dining experience and has been honored as the #1 Italian restaurant on the New York City Zagat Survey for an astonishing 20 years. This Christmas celebrate with indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the sea, market fresh daily specials, extensive selection of fine Italian wines and energetic and festive atmosphere...
Acqualina Resort and Spa:
17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach
The Fontainebleau is a top beachfront resort with top amenities, pool complex, fine dining, nightclub and lounges... Unwind and spend the holidays and experience all Fontainebleau has to offer. Indulge your palate with their chef's exclusive creations and celebrate with a variety of dining options.
- Grounds are beautiful and inviting, the pool areas, the beach... top rate spa and wellness facilities
- Eight restaurants: Chinese, Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza, etc
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Onsite Parking costs $52 per night
Christmas 2022 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Enjoy classic American specials at Stripsteak by Michael Mina. The Miami fine dining restaurant offers the highest quality cuts direct from the on-site aging room, the freshest seafood, signature sides and eclectic wines. Create a unique culinary experience for Christmas Eve and Day dinner with friends and family. A la Carte dining.
At Scarpetta, you can enjoy italian-inspired specials amidst breathtaking unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and beautifully lit pools.
The hotel also offers a choice of indoor or outdoor, private and semi-private venues with panoramic views of the ocean, where you can indulge with friends and family with the culinary creations that have built the reputation of Fontainebleau's seven own stellar restaurants.
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach:
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
The Setai Miami Beach
Blissful zen at this oceanfront Asian-inspired property. 130 rooms and suites spread over a 40-story glass tower (the tallest building in So Be) and an adjacent 1930s Art Deco building.
- Rooms in the Art Deco building have courtyard or city views.
- Lavish spa, steam room and fitness centre in premises
- Luxurious grounds feature a majestic interior courtyard and three temperature-controlled infinity pools
- Three superb dining options for guests: Jaya Restaurant serving Asian fare, the Courtyard Bar and Ocean Grill and Bar at the Pool
- Impecable and flawless service sets this property apart
- Non-smoking throughout public and private areas
- Quieter atmosphere than surrounding hotels as there are no lounges or clubs in the premises
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Small pets allowed!
- Onsite Parking is $49/day
Christmas 2022 at Jaya at the Setai
Festive season at the Setai features a specially curated menu by executive Chef Vijay Veena and his 5-star culinary team.
Guests have the option of sitting in Jaya's indoor dining room or immersing themselves in al fresco dining in Jaya's courtyard. A Festive a la carte Holiday Menu will be offered on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
The Setai Miami Beach:
2001 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Coral Gables: The Biltmore
The Biltmore in upscale and leafy Coral Gables, is a lavish hotel built in the 1920s in gorgeous Mediterranean Revival style with all the amenities for a plush and pampered stay in the Magic City.
- Lavish 600,000-gallon swimming pool, 18-hole golf course, luxury spa, 10 tennis courts
- Plenty of dining options: Four restaurants and two bar/lounges
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- FREE Onsite Parking
- Limousine Service
- Childcare available
Christmas at the Biltmore 2022
Christmas Eve Lunch and Dinner and Events throughout many of the Biltmore venues
- Christmas Eve 3-course Dinner - $95 per person
- Christmas Day Brunch - $140 per person, $65 per child 5-11
- Christmas Day 3-course Dinner - $95 per person
1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Marriott Stanton South Beach
Luxurious oceanfront resort with direct beach access, has 224 rooms spread over 11 floors, many with private balconies with breathtaking views of the city skyline or the sea. The atmosphere here is a blend of modern sophistication with a laid-back beach vibe.
- Two restaurants on premises, you can enjoy Mexican classics at Lolo's Surf Cantina or authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh sushi at Azabu.
- Outdoor infinity edge pool, free beach cabanas, full-service spa and fitness center.
- Bicycle rentals and parasailing onsite
- Valet parking is $42 per day
- Dogs up to 25 lbs welcome, $150 non-refundable fee
Christmas at Azabu at the Mariott Stanton
Christmas at the Stanton will bring you a Japanese feast at the Michelin-starred concept, Azabu Miami Beach. It houses various experiences under one roof; tied together with the spirit of Omatenashi, the essence of Japanese hospitality. The first concept is a full service dining room with a stunning open kitchen. Beyond lies The Den, an exclusive hidden sushi counter helmed by Tokyo-trained chefs. A classic cocktail bar showcasing sakes and over 40 imported whiskies, Bar Azabu invites guests to sip and savor. Azabu has many private dining options to choose from from an intimate event in the cozy dining room to dining alfresco on the patio.
Marriott Stanton South Beach:
161 Ocean Drive, South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Not into Japanese cuisine? Just a short walk away from the Stanton:
- At Smith & Wollensky has plenty of indoor and outdoor space with impressive Ocean and Miami Skyline views as well as private and semi-private spaces for intimate events for friends and family and a variety of private event menu packages.
- Nikki Beach Enchanted Forest on Christmas Day! Dine on the specialty holiday menu and sip on handcrafted cocktails while Celebrating Life with your loved ones. Enjoy a dreamy afternoon consisting of soft winter hues, enchanted garden-inspired décor and live melodies from Nikki Beach's signature entertainment. 'Tis the season to be merry.
Miami Events By Month