Welcoming the New Year in Miami? On a normal year, Miami is a magnet for visitors during the holidays, but this year is anything but normal. Covid-19 continues to be a challenge and as hotels have been gradually reopening their doors, their safety and health procedures have been strengthened with all necessary measures put in place to welcome guests with complete peace of mind.
New Year's Eve celebrations will be a bit different this year to comply with social distancing and local curfew measures if any enacted at the time, but the festive atmosphere, the blissful beach weather and lower occupancy rates than usual, make this the perfect time for a top notch Miami staycation at a fraction of the normal prices. Why not take a well-deserved break and reconnect with each other, re-discover the beauty of our own backyard, and start 2021 refreshed and well-rested!
Big bashes and fireworks are out this year as the pandemic continues to challenge the city but hotels are preparing their countdowns well within the measures to keep you and your family and friends safe. All listings were correct at the time of writing, but please call ahead, check the latest social distancing restrictions - and wear a mask.
Sunny Isles: Acqualina Resort and Spa
This is a superb beachfront luxury resort in Sunny Isles Beach with a full-service spa and 4 restaurants offering gourmet dining options. Even though in an opulent Mediterranean setting, the atmosphere is intimate and relaxed, great for families. Top-notch service from start to finish...
- Spacious guestrooms all furnished with private balconies and modern amenities with breathtaking ocean and/or intracoastal views
- Three outdoor swimming pools, including an adult-only pool
- Four dining options from casual fare to fine dining: Italian, Steak House, Beachside casual, Kosher to go
- Watersports and beach activities available for a fee and offered by a 3rd party: jetskiing, paddleboarding, kayak rental
- Family-friendly: Kids club (free), in-room babysitting available. Up to 3 children up to 17 years of age can stay in parents' room free of charge if no extra bedding is requested
- Pet friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Onsite Parking is $38 per day
Ring in the New Year 2021 at Il Mulino at Acqualina Resort
Il Mulino New York at Acqualina Resort has been awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Award for its exceptional dining experience and has been honored as the #1 Italian restaurant on the New York City Zagat Survey for an astonishing 20 years. This New Year's Eve, it invites you to bid farewell to 2020 and welcome in the New Year by spending the evening savoring a specially curated, four-course dinner menu accompanied by a premium open bar. With lavish cuisine, top shelf cocktails, and live music.
Il Mulino has made plans with your health and safety in mind. This includes hospital grade sanitization processes, all staff will be wearing masks and gloves, seating capacities were reduced to 50% and much more. Physical distancing is encouraged.
- New Year's Eve 2021 at Il Mulino $495 per adult, premium beverages included, $395 for juniors ages 14 to 20, $250 for children ages 3 to 13. Reservations begin at 8:30pm.
All prices subject to service and taxes.
Acqualina Resort and Spa:
17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Brickell Key: Mandarin Oriental
Mandarin Oriental Miami is located on quiet Brickell Key and has some of the most gorgeous views of the Miami skyline. The hotel offers a taste of Asian serenity in sun-kissed Miami, it's understated five-star luxury in spades. Brickell Key is a wonderfully private, yet convenient location. NYE celebrations will see the champagne flowing at the indoor-outdoor waterfront La Mar and the ultra chic MO Bar.
- 326 spacious rooms and elegant suites arranged over 20 floors in this secluded private island setting surrounded by water. Most rooms with private balconies and floor to ceiling windows. Contemporary in design, yet with touches of South Florida and exotic Oriental flair and with Mandarin Oriental's legendary award-winning service
- Infinity edge outdoor pool with cocktails at its poolside cafe.
- A 24-hour fitness studio and award-winning Mandarin Oriental Spa which occupies 3 levels and features 18 treatment rooms, including 6 VIP suites with views of Biscayne Bay.
- Superb waterside dining and delicious flavours at La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge, YAKU by La Mar and the Oasis Pool Cafe.
- Wi-Fi in public and private areas $15/day
- Pets allowed, inquire!
- Valet Parking is $48/day
New Year's Eve 2021 at the Mandarin Oriental
Experience midnight magic and ring in 2021 at the ultrachic MO Bar + Lounge at Mandarin Oriental with a table, bottle of Taittinger Brut Champagne, a lavish seafood platter and decadent desserts for $365 per couple. Upgrade to the ultimate package and enjoy a table, a bottle of Taittinger Comtes de Champagne a lavish seafood platter and decadent desserts by Chef for $655 per couple.
- NYE at MO Bar + Lounge - $365 per couple, w/premium Champagne $665 per couple
Mandarin Oriental Miami:
500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami, FL, 33131
SoBe Party Central: The Clevelander South Beach
- The Clevelander is party central... all year 'round... iconic pool party scene, sports bars, nightclub and lounge with live outdoor music and entertainment
- On Ocean Drive, just cross the street and you're at the beach, walk out and stumble into more parties
- Adults only
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- No Onsite Parking, private parking available nearby
NYE 2021 CASINO ROYALE: LUCKY 21 at the Clevelander South Beach
Celebrate the end of 2020 by rolling the dice at the Clevelander's "Casino Royale: LUCKY 21" New Year's Eve Party! Join in for a night of cocktails, entertainment, and your favorite casino games such as blackjack, roulette, and craps. Choose from an Open Bar on the Casino Ground on the 1stfloor, Player's Club on SPF 4th floor rooftop, High Rollers Lounge on the 6th-floor C-LEVEL Rooftop. Strict Dress Code Enforced: Cocktail Attire, Upscale Chic
- 1st Floor Open Bar on Casino Ground - $150
- 4th floor Rooftop Open Bar: Players Lounge - $200
- 6th floor Rooftop Open Bar: High Rollers Lounge - $250
- VIP Poolside Table on Casino Ground (4 people) - $970
- VIP Table on Ocean Drive (4 people) - $970
Plus service charges and taxes
The Clevelander South Beach:
1020 Ocean Drive, South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Chic Indulgence: Faena Hotel Miami Beach
Faena Hotel is located in the high-flying Faena District. Everything at Faena is over-the-top, the hotel's design where commissioned and acquired art is deeply entrenched, the stellar service, unique restaurants and lounges providing world-class entertainment and experiences in house, and naturally, the fantastic oceanfront setting with mesmerizing views. Come New Year's Eve, they certainly put on the show!
- Faena Hotel has 180 rooms and suites arranged over 14 floors, most with furnished balconies and superb bay or ocean views, all luxuriously appointed... glamour, charm, indulgence awaits...
- Direct beach access, the signature candy-cane-striped umbrellas and plush chaise lounges and private poolside cabanas
- Family-friendly: kid's club and supervised activities available, spacious 2 and 3-bedroom suites available
- One-of-a-kind restaurants, bars, lounges and world-class theater offer an impressive lineup of live entertainment and experiences, including ambitious original productions, hands-on cooking classes, nightly live music, concerts, comedic acts and more, including Faena's very own highly-acclaimed cabaret performances
- Two award-winning restaurants offering Argentine and Modern Asian cuisine, an outdoor veranda for a leisurely breakfast, three bars
- Tierra Santa Healing House Spa features one of the largest hammams available on the East Coast, along with shaman-developed body-healing rituals and treatments, and technologically advanced facial treatments. There's Day Spa Packages, In-Room Spa Experiences as well as Spa Suite and Couples Treatments.
- Direct access to Miami Beach's 4 mile boardwalk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Pets are welcome, inquire!
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Onsite parking at $55 per day
- Just accross the street, the hotel's boutique sister property, Casa Faena, in a historical building with a Mediterranean flair, offers a more intimate and quaint alternative with access to the posh amenities of Faena Hotel, i.e. beach access, restaurants, gym, etc.
Illuminatio: New Year's Eve 2021 at Faena
A New Year, A New Beginning! Ring in the New Year at Faena Hotel Miami Beach, with a glamorous and exclusive celebration focused on this year's theme, Illuminatio. After a year that has made us all reflect on the resilience of the human spirit and its grandeur, together we evoke the sensation of renewal and cleansing of the soul.
The fabulous New Year's Eve begins at the property’s different hotel’s gilded Cathedral as guests are greeted by priestesses and passionate live performances.
A decadent multi-course feast awaits at your choice of Faena's award-winning restaurants: Los Fuegos (indoor or terrace dining), Pao by Paul Qui (indoor dining). At Faena Hotel's Living Room, dance the night away to live musical acts and toast to the year ahead, champagne in hand...
Dress code strictly enforced. Casual chic, well-tailored attire required. No sandals or flats.
- Prix fixe dinner menus at Los Fuegos and Pao start at $650 per person and include Faena house wines, spirits and champagne. Indoor and terrace dining
- Table reservations at The Living Room start at $500 per person.
Faena Hotel Miami Beach:
3201 Collins ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140
Casa Faena Boutique Hotel Miami Beach:
3500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140
Classic Miami Beach: The Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- The Fontainebleau is a top beachfront resort with top amenities, pool complex, fine dining, nightclub and lounges... For New Year's Eve on a typical year, they go all the way... Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato have hosted the Fontainebleau's NYE bashes in the past. In fact, this is one of Miami's iconic New Year's Eve celebrations. The resort's legendary oceanfront poolscape takes center stage for a memorable welcome to the New Year. But this not being a typical year, we will have to forego the entertainment and crowded bashes, the Fontainebleau still makes for a fantastic staycation, the beach and the amazing food venues are perfect to welcome 2021.
- Grounds are beautiful and inviting, the pool areas, the beach... top rate spa and wellness facilities
- Eight restaurants: Chinese, Italian, Steakhouse, Pizza, etc
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Onsite Parking costs $47 per night
New Year's Eve 2021 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Enjoy classic American specials at Stripsteak by Michael Mina. The Miami fine dining restaurant offers the highest quality cuts direct from the on-site aging room, the freshest seafood, signature sides and eclectic wines. Create a unique culinary experience to welcome 2021 with friends and family. A la Carte dining.
At Scarpetta, you can enjoy italian-inspired specials amidst breathtaking unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean and beautifully lit pools.
The hotel also offers a choice of indoor or outdoor, private and semi-private venues with panoramic views of the ocean, where you can indulge with friends and family with the culinary creations that have built the reputation of Fontainebleau's seven own stellar restaurants.
The Fontainebleau Miami Beach:
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Family-Friendly: 1 Hotel South Beach
This is a 426-room resort, with a sublime 600-feet of beach frontage, a 30,000 square foot center pool, and a house fleet of white Teslas offering complimentary transport. In keeping with the 1 Hotels philosophy, each room is designed for comfort with pure and natural elements, every detail brings the outdoors inside, all beautifully executed.
- The state-of-the-art eco rooms include use of tablet with daily digital newspapers, 55-inch smart TV, Bluetooth speakers, in-room water filtration system, and espresso machine with organic coffee.
- There are 4 swimming pools, all with panoramic ocean views, including an adult exclusive rooftop pool on the 18th floor with mesmerizing 360 degree views and poolside cabanas.
- Full-service Bamford Haybarn Spa with a selection of holistic treatments, services and classes and a 14,000 square-foot Spartan Gym.
- Six dining options from grab-and-go to exquisite cuisine, all with an emphasis on fresh ingredients: Plnthouse, Watr at the 1 Rooftop, The Sand Box, Nativ Made, Drift, and the newest signature restaurant Habitat, by Chef Jose Mendin.
- Family-friendly: Seedlings Program Kid's Club offering a variety of activities including sports, teambuilding and games, swimming, outdoor adventures, arts ∓ crafts. (closed until further notice)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets are welcome!
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- Onsite Parking $45/day
Holidays at Habitat at 1 Hotel South Beach
Join in for the holidays at Habitat, the hotel's modern-day Mexican restaurant offering light and fit options as well as classic Mexican dishes with a twist using the freshest ingredients and handmade tortillas. Enjoy the nature inspired dining room, outdoor patio or private mezzanine.
On New Year's Eve, enjoy a delicious meal featuring dishes like Morita Charred Octopus, Tamal Vegano, Wood Grill Meyers Rib Eye or Crab Stuffed Snapper just to name a few. Complete your meal with incredible dessert options. Wine pairing available.
- New Year's Eve Dinner at Habitat - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm - $95 per person, Kids menu available
All prices subject to service and taxes.
1 Hotel South Beach:
2341 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Coral Gables: The Biltmore
- The Biltmore in upscale and leafy Coral Gables, is a lavish hotel built in the 1920s in gorgeous Mediterranean Revival style with all the amenities for a plush and pampered stay in the Magic City.
- Lavish 600,000-gallon swimming pool, 18-hole golf course, luxury spa, 10 tennis courts
- Plenty of dining options: Four restaurants and two bar/lounges
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- FREE Onsite Parking
- Limousine Service
- Childcare available
- This New Year's Eve understandably we will miss seeing one of the best galas in town in one of their many signature ballrooms, the delectable dinner, open bar, free-flowing champagne, fireworks from the Terrace...
New Year's Eve 2021 at the Biltmore
Ring in the New Year and delight in Chef Beppe's culinary creations.
Experience a four course seasonally inspired menu featuring braised short ribs with polenta, Maine lobster stuffed with blue crab, homemade tortellini, and a selection of expertly prepared desserts such as tiramisu, macaroons and vanilla gelato.
- New Year's Eve Dinner at Fontana - $120
- Holiday a la carte menu available
Gratuity not included
1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida 33134
Old World Charm: The Villa Casa Casuarina (Versace Mansion)
- The iconic Versace Mansion... grandeur in spades... for the ultimate splurge, prime location on Ocean Drive just steps from the hustle and bustle of SoBe where you can retreat to your own peaceful oasis within the Villa
- 10 opulent custom guest suites... these large luxurious rooms are individually decorated, have painted ceilings, extra large custom beds and marble bathrooms
- Magnificent grounds and pool, superb restaurant where the champagne will definitely be flowing to welcome the New Year. Gianni's offers a delicious blend of Italian Mediterranean food and wine selections, served in a one-of-a kind historic setting.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Offsite Parking is $42/day if you must
New Year's Eve 2021 at Gianni's The Villa Casa Casuarina
Ring in the New Year's Eve at Gianni's in the spectacular Casa Casuarina, the former Versace Mansion. Delight in Chef Valter Mancini's culinary creations, unlimited Veuve Clicquot Brut NV, dancing and entertainment with music by Maxwell Blandford, and synchronized swimming performances by AQUALILLIES.
- Seatings 8:30 pm, 9:00 pm, 9:30pm, 10:30 pm
- $450 per person
- Early seating 4-course dinner (must be completed by 8:00 pm) $125 per person
- Gianni's Bar package from 10:00 pm $150 per person
Gratuity and taxes not included
The Villa Casa Casuarina:
1116 Ocean Drive, South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Miami Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund