There isn't a better place than Miami in February with our glorious weather which offer plenty of opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy the cooler and drier temperatures, yes, our winter is perfect beach weather!
February in Miami packs an exciting roster of top signature events celebrating the best in art, food and boating which are back after last year's challenging circumstances with the pandemic. The Coconut Grove Art Festival, the Miami Boat Show and the South Beach Wine and Food Festival are back in the schedule, and so are the usual vast array of concert and sport events. Andrea Bocelli, Elton John, Rod Stewart are in town this month!
If you are a nature lover, our State and National parks are teeming with wildlife, our State and National Parks are all open and this is one of the best times for bird-watchers
and photographers, so grab your binoculars and lenses and enjoy!
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
The concert and entertainment scene in February 2022 features:
- Florida Grand Opera: A Streetcar Named Desire - February 3 and 5, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Underground System LIVE - February 4, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Once On This Island - February 4 - 20, 2022 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Gladys Knight - February 5, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Miami Beach Youth Music Festival - February 5, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Imagine Dragons - February 6, 2022 at FTX Arena
- Jim Brickman - February 6, 2022 at the Abdo New River Room at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Ain't Too Proud: The Life and Times of the Temptations - February 8 - 20, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Dua Lipa - February 9, 2022 at FTX Arena
- Tool - February 10, 2022 at FTX Arena
- Deep Purple - February 10, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Farruko - February 11, 2022 at FTX Arena
- Van Morrison - February 11 - 12, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Gilberto Santa Rosa - February 12, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Emmanuel - February 12, 2022 at the Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Legendz of the Streetz Tour: Rick Ross, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz & Fabolous - February 12, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Dyango & El Puma - February 13, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Bjork - February 13, 2022 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Andrea Bocelli - February 14, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Rod Stewart - February 14 - 15, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Dear Evan Hansen - February 15-20, 2022 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Larry Carlton - Farewell Tour - February 16, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- ABBA Mania - February 17, 2022 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Monsta X - February 17, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Paperwater & Friends - February 17, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Camila & Sin Bandera - February 17, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Arielle - February 18, 2022 at the Abdo New River Room at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Willie Colon - February 19, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Jose Feliciano - February 19, 2022 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Dancing With The Stars - February 20, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Symphony of the Americas: Between Rio and Pampa - February 22, 2022 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Paul Anka - February 22, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- The Eagles - February 25, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Ben Platt - February 25, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Small Island Big Song - February 25, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- ELO Experience - February 26, 2022 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - February 26, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Miami City Ballet: Swan Lake - February 26 - 27, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Elton John - February 27, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- MercyMe - February 27, 2022 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Pinkalicious - The Musical - February 27, 2022 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Soda Stereo - February 27, 2022 at FTX Arena
- Il Divo - February 27, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Drag Brunch hosted by Kalen Allen - February 27, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
In the Sports Calendar:
Specially for kids and families This February 2022:
Holidays This Month:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
Discount Tickets To Favorite Attractions
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Select Dates December-April
FLA Live Arena
February 14, 2022
Adrienne Arsht Center
Feb 15 - Mar 5, 2023
February 2022 Highlight Events in Miami
The Miami Marathon and Half-Marathon
A fantastic weekend of running events that culminate with the renowned Miami Marathon on the final day. 15,000 runners, a beautiful course, fantastic views, electric atmosphere! Runners and spectators alike will enjoy what has to be one of the most stunning courses, passing along some of Miami's classic landmarks: Port of Miami, Art Deco District, the MacArthur Causeway...
There is also a Half Marathon or Tropical 5K and Kids Run.
When? Events throughout the weekend February 4 - 6, 2022. Miami Marathon main race on Sunday February 6, 2022 starts 6:00 am
Where? Start point is FTX Arena in downtown Miami. Finish line at Bayfront Park.
How Much? Registration Fee for Marathon $220, Half Marathon $200. Spectators FREE along the race course.
More on this year's Miami Marathon
Miami International Boat Show
The latest and greatest in Boating, Fishing, Sailing, Diving...
Cruising Boats, Racing Boats, Sailing Boats, Catamarans, Power Boats, Mega Yachts... some serious boat eye candy
all in lovely South Florida weather, definitely a "do not miss" event specially for boating enthusiasts.
The Miami International Boat Show and the Miami Yacht Show have joined forces to create the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, the largest boat and yacht event in the world.
When? February 16 - 20, 2022
Where? On-land portion of the show at the Miami Beach Convention Center and Pride Park, the in-water components of the show will take place at Sea Isle Marina, One Herald Plaza, Museum Park Marina, and IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens.
How Much?: General Admission Adult $40, Child (6-15) $15, includes access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, Pride Park, Sea Isle Marina, One Herald Plaza, and Museum Park Marina.
Superyacht Miami Tickets $125, includes General Admission + access and complimentary water tender service to IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens
Here's more on the Miami Boat Show.
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival
The Coconut Grove Art Festival is legendary, a weekend filled with live music, exquisite food, fun outdoor entertainment, and art, art, art...
When? February 19 - 21, 2022
Where? Streets of Coconut Grove. The Festival runs along McFarlane Road, South Bayshore Drive and Pan American Drive.
How Much?: $20 (early bird) $25 at the door
Here's more on the Coconut Grove Art Festival.
Art Wynwood is back on President's Day weekend and continues to showcase a dynamic array of works completely reflective of the original Wynwood District cutting edge and dynamic environment.
Emerging talent from the contemporary art scene as well as blue chip modern masters will be featured.
When? February 17 - 21, 2022
Where? Art Miami and CONTEXT Art Miami site on Biscayne Bay at One Herald Plaza @ NE 14th Street in Downtown Miami on Biscayne Bay between the Venetian and MacArthur Causeways. Convenient with the Metromover, use the Arsht Center stop which is only a block away.
Free shuttle buses will run every 30 minutes from the Marriott Marquis during show hours.
How Much?: TBA, prior years One day fair pass $35, Multi-day $60, Students 12-18 $20, Seniors $20
More Info: www.artwynwood.com.
South Beach Wine and Food Festival
presented by Food & Wine
This five-day affair of glorious food, famous chefs, flowing champagne, or wine... or beer... will be
attracting its share of foodies to one of the most spectacular places to be in February, gorgeous South Beach.
The festival consists of several events, some private, some open to the trade only, and many many more open to the public for all of our enjoyment. What kind of events? Brunches, Cocktail Parties, Seminars, Dinners, Burger Bashes, Wine Tastings, VIP galas... you name it, and of course the Grand Tasting Village set up in tents along 13th Street and Ocean Drive.
When? February 24 - 27, 2022
Where? Events take place at many different venues, mostly in the South Beach area, some of the regulars: the Fountainbleau, the Ritz Carlton, the Delano...
How Much? Varies, Grand Tasting Village $212.50, Burger Bash $275, Wine/Beer Seminars from $85, Goya Family Fun Fest $15...
Here's more on this year's South Beach Food and Wine Fest, highlight events and ticket offers.
South Miami Rotary Art Festival
Join in at the South Miami Rotary Art Festival, an annual, two-day outdoor art festival held in the charming and vibrant downtown area of South Miami. The show offers a weekend of exhibition by 150 local and national artists, an expanded food court and beer garden, and live jazz perfomances onstage.
The event is always family and dog friendly. Come and celebrate your local and national arts community! All profits used by the Rotary Club of South Miami to fund scholarships and local community projects.
When? February 26 - 27, 2022 - Festival hours are Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Downtown South Miami adjacent to the Shops at Sunset Place on Sunset Drive between US1 and Red Road
How Much? There is free admission for patrons with ample nearby parking on-street and in garages.
More info: http://southmiamiartfest.org/ and South Miami Rotary Art Festival Facebook Page
Chinese New Year Festival 2022
Year of the Tiger Celebrations - CANCELLED
Chinese New Year is the largest festival in the Asian community calendar which this year welcomes the Year of the Ox.
Colorful celebrations featuring Lion Dances and Dragon Parades as well as cultural performances will
take place over the traditional fifteen day holiday period all throughout South Florida. Chinese New Year Day is on February 1st, 2022.
Lion Dances and parades are hosted by restaurants and martial art schools throughout the city. Other festivals, spiritual activities and cultural
demonstrations are sponsored throughout the first two weeks of the new year.
The largest celebration takes place at Miami Dade College, Kendall campus, jointly hosted by the Confucius Institute
and the Chinese Cultural Foundation in Miami, normally on the Sunday following Chinese New Year's Day.
What can you expect? Lion Dances, tai chi demonstrations, calligraphy, face painting, acrobatics, arts and
crafts, bounce houses ans slides, and of course, lots of food and the Dragon Parade.
When? 2022 CANCELLED - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Show Times at 12:30pm and 3:30 pm
Where? Miami Dade College Kendall Fred Shaw Plaza, 11011 S.W. 104th St. Miami
How Much? TBA, prior years $10 for adults, $5 children 6-12, under 5 FREE
More info and planned activities: http://chinesenewyearfestivalmiami.org/ and Chinese New Year Festival Miami Facebook Page
Miami International Auto Show - POSTPONED
In 1971, Datsun introduced the 240Z, gasoline was 36 cents a gallon and the Miami lnternational Auto Show launched its first exhibition. Today, this same show is recognized as one of the largest and most prestigious in the nation.
A venue for national product introductions, the auto show showcases more than a thousand new vehicles from over 40 manufacturers from around the world - a collection that auto enthusiasts wait all year to see.
This signature South Florida event is back with popular returning exhibits, including Memory Lane celebrating nostalgia of the 50s and Ride & Drive where you are more than an spectator and take the wheel!
Where?: Miami Beach Convention Center
How Much?: Adults $15.00, Children 6-12 $6.00, Children under 6 Free. All tickets plus $1 fee. Groupon One-Day General Admission
›› More Info www.miamiautoshow.com
Miami For Kids And Families This February 2022
Family Fun Fest at Biscayne National Park
Family Fun Fest is a FREE program at Biscayne National Park brought to you thanks to the many volunteers and park sponsors.
It is held on the second Sunday of the month during the
"dry and cool" season, December through April with lots of fun and educational activities for kids and adults alike.
When? SUSPENDED - 1:00pm to 4:00 pm
Where? Biscayne National Park - Dante Fascell Visitor Center
How Much? FREE!
More info: Biscayne National Park Family Fun Fest
For Miami Sports Fans This February 2022
Miami Heat Basketball Schedule February 2022 Home Games and Tickets
When? Season has started and home games will be played at the Arena, they are in the process of making arrangements to allow fans in the Arena with limited attendance and social distancing.
Where? FTX Arena
How Much? As low as $15, but they go quick!
›› Check for Miami Heat Tickets at Groupon from $14!!!
Florida Panthers Schedule - February 2022 Home Games and Hockey Tickets
Panthers are pouncing, get over to the BB&T Center to see first-class teams
battle it out on the ice!
When? See schedule below
Where? BB&T Center, Sunrise
How Much? As low as $15, but they go quick!
›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Panthers Tickets at Groupon.
February 2022 Holidays
Valentine's Day: Miami Romantic Getaway Ideas - February 14, 2022
There's more to the candle-lit dinner, the chocolates and the flowers... No matter what your budget, there are certainly
many options to make this day extra special.
From a stroll on the beach to some over-the-top (literally) escapades, here are some ideas to ponder:
- A sunset stroll along our beautiful striking beaches
- A cruise on the bay
- A sunset scenic flight
- A Swim with Dolphins
Here's more on Valentine's Day in Miami and Romantic Getaways in the city.
President's Day - Monday, February 21, 2022
This is a public holiday celebrated every year on the 3rd Monday in February. The observed federal holiday is actually called George Washington's Birthday.
Certain states, however, list the holiday as Presidents' Day. The following will be
Shopping centers and malls
Federal, State, Regional Parks
Here's what's going on this President's Day Weekend in Miami.
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
New World Symphony WALLCAST® Concerts
These are live classical music performances by the New World Symphony which are projected into a 7,000 square-foot wall at the New World Center for thousands to enjoy in a fantastic outdoor atmosphere.
The concerts are typically on the second or third Saturday of the month and the season runs from October through May.
When? Second or third Saturday of the month
Where? SoundScape Park at 500 17th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
How Much? FREE! Bring a picnic, blankets, beach chairs, cocktails... yes, there are restrooms available at the south-east corner of SoundScape Park.
More Info: New World Symphony Wallcast Concert Series
Miami Museums Free Days
Many Miami museums regularly offer free admission days, so take advantage and save if you can!
Here are some of the offerings, and be sure to double check for updates or changes with each venue before you head out.
For our Residents, if you have a Miami Dade Library Card, check out the FREE Museum Pass Program where you can get passes to many of the most popular museums and attractions in the city. Passes are good for a family of 4 and can be easily "checked out" with your library card. Passes are first-come-first-served and as you can imagine, some of the most popular ones get snatched as soon as they become available, each library branch gets a limited number of passes for each attraction.
The Museum Pass Program offers free entry to the following:
- Deering Estate
- Miami Children's Museum
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM)
- Frost Museum of Science
- Frost Art Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Bass
- Fruit and Spice Park
- ... and many more!
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Miami Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund