What's coming this September? Labor Day Weekend opens up the month and most regular events are back on schedule as stadiums and performing venues have fully reopened. Lady Gaga, Prince Royce, Spyro Gira and many more are in town...
Miami Spice continues this month, bringing the best of the culinary best in Miami with some amazing offers at the city's top eateries.
Try something new,
the offers are really spectacular!
Beaches, parks, green spaces and beachwalks are open, turtle nesting season is winding down so watch out for little hatchlings popping out if you're heading out to the beaches.
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
The concert and entertainment scene in September 2022:
- Beres Hammond - September 2 - 3, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Anuel AA - September 3, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Australian Pink Floyd Show - September 4, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Kid Cudi - September 4, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Carin Leon - September 4, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Diney On Ice: Frozen & Encanto - September 8 - 11, 2022 at the FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Chitaozinho & Xororo - September 9, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Amanda Miguel & Ana Victoria - September 10, 2022 at the Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Servando Y Florentino - September 10 - 11, 2022 at the James L. Knight Center
- Camilo - September 10, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Amy Schumer - September 10, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- DPR - September 11, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Scorpions & Whitesnake - September 12, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The Killers - September 13, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Diney On Ice: Frozen & Encanto - September 15 - 18, 2022 at the Watsco Center at UM
- BAT - The Music of Meat Loaf - September 16, 2022 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Prince Royce - September 16, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Alicia Keys - September 16, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- No Limit Reunion Tour: Master P, Mystikal, Silkk The Shocker, Mia X & Fiend - September 16, 2022 at the FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band - September 17, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Siempre Flamenco's Festival de Cante Miami - September 16 - 18, 2022 at the Carnival Studio Theater at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Kevin Hart - September 17 - 18, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Lady Gaga - September 17, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium
- Marti Versos de Cuba Canciones de Libertad - September 17, 2022 at the Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Bomba Estereo - September 17, 2022 at the FPL Solar Amphitheater, Miami
- The Spouse Whisperer - September 17, 2022 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Feel Good Music Fest: Inner Circle, Bachaco, Bahiano + Gondwana - September 18, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Green Day - September 22, 2022 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- David Spade - September 22, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Karol G - September 22 - 23, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Lizzo & Latto - September 23, 2022 at the FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Jazz Hamilton - September 23, 2022 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- This is Elton - The Tribute - September 24, 2022 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- My Chemical Romance - September 24, 2022 at the FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
- Florence and The Machine - September 24, 2022 at the FTX Arena
- Spyro Gyra - September 29, 2022 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- La Dame Blanche - Global Sounds for Citizens of the World - September 29, 2022 at the North Beach Bandshell
- T.J. Miller - September 30, 2022 at the Improv in City Place Doral
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
Holidays in September
In the Sports Calendar:
Things To Do This September, the following have reopened:
It's time to get out! You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Enjoy a Biscayne Bay Cruise:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Biking, Camping.
- Snorkeling Boats in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours:
- Segway Tours are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running daily
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
Specially for kids and families This September 2022:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
About our sea turtles and nesting on South Florida beaches
Sea turtle nesting season is here, if you are heading out to the beaches, please pay attention to nesting areas, they will
be ropped off and clearly marked, avoid getting near these areas or trampling on the eggs!
Sea turtles nest mostly after dark, females emerge from the water in search for a spot to lay their eggs.
They need their peace and quiet, give them a wide berth.
It is against the law to disturb turtles, nesting or otherwise, their eggs and their hatchlings!
You can learn more about sea turtles and how they nest.
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
September 28 - 29, 2023
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
October 14, 2023
September 2022 Highlight Events in Miami
Miami Spice - August 1st to September 30, 2022
Treat yourself! It's restaurant month in Miami!
During Miami Spice, the city's top eateries showcase
their signature dishes and award winning chefs with incredible 3-course set lunch or dinner packages that
make it easy and affordable for all to try the best of Miami's delectable cuisine.
Luxury Dining Set Prices: Lunch $28, Dinner $42
More info: Check this year's participating restaurants at Miami Spice Monthly Deals.
Seasonal brews on tap, live music, beer games, scrumptious food, stein hoisting and more await at this long weekend Free Beer Festival!
Mark your calendars for Wynwood's Octoberfest presented by Samuel Adams! Returning for its 12th year, the three-day festival, which takes place at the Wynwood Marketplace, will turn the vibrant neighborhood of Wynwood into a fusion of the world's largest beer festival. Get your official Octoberfest Party Pack featuring authentic Bavarian goodies and official Samuel Adams treats!
Guests must be 21+
When? September 9 - 11, 2022
Where? Wynwood Marketplace
How Much? Entry is FREE, you can purchase Festive party packs for $16 which include beer ticket, authentic stein mug, Sam Adams key chain and Octoberfest hat.
More Info: www.wynwoodoctoberfest.com.
Labor Day - a Public Holiday - Monday, September 5, 2022
This is a public holiday celebrated every year on the first Monday in September dedicated to all workers in the country and their contributions to
This is the same as the International Worker's Day celebrated in other countries around the world on May 1.
Labor Day is the "unofficial" end of the summer vacation season, while Memorial Day in May marks its beginning.
Federal government offices are closed on Labor Day.
Shopping centers and malls
Federal, State, Regional Parks
Public Transportation (check for special holiday schedules)
Labor Day is different from most public holidays in that it is not imbued with traditions and customs and is for most merely a wonderful extra day off offering a welcomed three-day weekend to sort of bid farewell to the scorching days of summer.
So take advantage of the long weekend doing as much or as little as your heart desires. Whether relaxing by the beach, exploring the city's attractions, catching a game or two or getting out of town, there's always something for everyone with many events throughout the city.
Here's what's happening this Labor Day in Miami as well as the attractions, tours and activities that have reopened so get outdoors and take advantage of the long weekend!
Fun For Kids and Families
Pumpkin Patch at Pinto's Farm
One of the best Pumpkin Patches in Miami with plenty of entertainment for the whole family! Admission includes Pumpkin, unlimited rides, magic shows, pumpkin patch walkthrough, pedal boat ride, tractor ride, race karts, pony rides, playground, walk-through around the farm to meet the animals.
Where?: Pinto's Farm at Redland Citrus Orchards: 14890 SW 216 Street, Miami, FL 33170 across the street from Monkey Jungle
How Much?: TBA all ages, under 2 FREE
More info: Pumpkin Patch at Pinto's Farm
Sea Turtle Nesting and Release Program
This is a fantastic program conducted by Miami Dade Parks which aims to educate the public about the plight of the sea turtles.
Our beaches are one of the largest nesting grounds for sea turtles every year. Nesting and hatching season is from May through October, when
the parks are actively engaged in protecting them.
Come and learn about their activities, the life of the turtles, the constant threats, and then come out to the beach and
watch the hatchlings as they are released and quickly dash across the sand and into the ocean.
Here's more on the Endangered Sea Turtle and the Turtle Awareness Program.
When? Wednesdays (at Haulover Park) and Fridays (at Crandon Park) from mid-July to September - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Hatchling release to begin in mid-July.
Where? Crandon Park Visitors and Nature Center and Haulover Park
How Much? TBA, prior years $10 per participant
You MUST make reservations, which can be made starting July 1st. The sooner the better, they sell-out fast! Call 305-361-6767 ext. 121 or check their FB page for more info.
For Miami Sports Fans This September 2022
Miami Marlins Schedule - September 2022 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? IoanDepot Park formerly Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $11 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
Miami Dolphins Schedule - September 2022 Home Games and Football Tickets
When? See home game schedule below
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $15 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Miami Dolphins Tickets at Groupon from $12 for Pre-Season games.
Miami Hurricanes Schedule - September 2022 Home Games and College Football Tickets
When? College Football season just starting! Get your Hurricanes season tickets now!
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $14 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Hurricanes Tickets at Groupon from $15.
Florida Panthers Pre-Season Schedule - September 2022 Home Games and Hockey Tickets
Panthers are pouncing, get over to the FLA Live Arena to see first-class teams
battle it out on the ice!
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
How Much? As low as $15, but they go quick! Find Tickets
›› Check for Panthers Tickets from $33 at Groupon.
Inter Miami CF Soccer Schedule September 2022 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where?DRV PNK Stadium (Drive Pink Stadium) formerly Lockhart Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
How Much? $28 - $150 Find Tickets
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
Miami Museums Free Days
Many Miami museums regularly offer free admission days, so take advantage and save if you can!
Here are some of the offerings, and be sure to double check for updates or changes with each venue before you head out.
For our Residents, if you have a Miami Dade Library Card, check out the FREE Museum Pass Program where you can get passes to many of the most popular museums and attractions in the city. Passes are good for a family of 4 and can be easily "checked out" with your library card. Passes are first-come-first-served and as you can imagine, some of the most popular ones get snatched as soon as they become available, each library branch gets a limited number of passes for each attraction.
The Museum Pass Program offers free entry to the following:
- Deering Estate
- Miami Children's Museum
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM)
- Frost Museum of Science
- Frost Art Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Bass
- Fruit and Spice Park
- ... and many more!
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Miami Events By Month