Front and center this July in Miami are the 4th of July celebrations including the City's renowned fireworks on the bay, as always stay tuned for any last minute possible updates.
July in Miami is hot and humid, afternoon showers are not uncommon and actually welcomed to bring a bit of relief from the blistering sun.
This is a great time to enjoy the beaches, the reefs, waterparks and enjoy any water-related activities. If you have been putting off that scuba certification, grab your mask and fins and get down here, our beautiful reefs are calling!
To escape the muggy weather outside and indulge in some well-deserved TLC, Miami Spa Month is here, with simple to the most cutting edge Spa treatments around, all without breaking the bank.
If you're heading out to the beach, watch out, our turtles are nesting and hatchlings will be popping up any time now!
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
- Independence Day Fireworks and Celebrations - July 4, 2023
- Miami Spa Month - July 1 to August 31, 2023
- Vegan Block Party in Huizenga Plaza - July 1, 2023
- Miami Beach Music Festival A Classical Music Extravaganza - July 2023, dates TBA
- Florida Supercon - June 30 - July 2, 2023
- Rolling Loud Festival - July 21 - 23, 2023
- Mango Festival at Fairchild Garden - July 8 - 9, 2023
The concert and entertainment scene in July 2023 features:
- Magical Candlelight Concerts in Miami, featuring this April: Tribute to Queen, Ed Sheeran, From Bach to the Beatles, Classic Rock On Strings, Tchaikovsky and many more - Multiple dates
- Santa Fe Klan - July 1, 2023 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
- Lady A - July 1, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Coral Gables CAP Summer Concert Series - Every other Thursday evening June 6 - August 17, 2023
- Peter Frampton - July 3, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Steven Ho & Jack Assadourian - July 6, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- LL Cool J, Queen Latifah & The Roots - July 6, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Miel San Marcos & Generacion 12 - July 7, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center
- Riley Green - July 7, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- One Voice - Barry Manilow Tribute - July 8, 2023 at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Blink 182 - July 11, 2023 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
- Louis Tomlinson - July 13, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Ted Nugent - July 14, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Joaquin Cortes - July 15, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center
- Eric D'Alessandro - July 15, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Florida by Night - July 16, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Cisco Duran - July 19, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Rafi Bastos - July 20, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Atsuko Okatsuka - July 28 - 29, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- John Fogerty - July 30, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Masood Boomgaard - July 30, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
- Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
Holidays this Month:
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2023
In the Sports Calendar:
- Miami Marlins Baseball Schedule - July 2023 Home Games and Tickets
- Inter Miami CF Soccer Schedule - July 2023 Home Games and Tickets
Specially for kids and families This July 2023:
- Disney's Finding Nemo Jr. - July 6 - 15, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Bluey's Big Play - July 22 - 23, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Sea Turtle Nesting and Release Program - mid-July - September, 2023
- Summer Savings Pass 2023 - May 17 - August 31, 2023
- Miami Children's Museum - Free admission third Friday of the month 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- More Things To Do With Children!
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
- Wynwood Art Walk Block Party - Second Saturday of the month
- Ocean Drive Promenade Music Series - All Sundays
- Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks - Various Saturdays/Sundays
- FREE Miami Museum Days
- Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series - Various throughout the month
About our sea turtles and nesting on South Florida beaches
Sea turtle nesting season is here, if you are heading out to the beaches, please pay attention to nesting areas, they will be ropped off and clearly marked, avoid getting near these areas or trampling on the eggs!
Sea turtles nest mostly after dark, females emerge from the water in search for a spot to lay their eggs. They need their peace and quiet, give them a wide berth.
It is against the law to disturb turtles, nesting or otherwise, their eggs and their hatchlings!
You can learn more about sea turtles and how they nest.
Activities, Tours, Attractions that are OPEN
It's time to get out! Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Leaving from Sea Isle Marina: The Adrenaline Junkie Jet Boat Ride
- Leaving from South Beach: Splashdown: Duck Tour of Miami and South Beach
- Leaving from Bayside: Thriller: 45-Minute Sightseeing Speedboat Tour, and The Original Millionaire's Row Cruise
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Biking, Camping.
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Gator Park: Everglades National Park Airboat Tour and Wildlife Show
- Everglades Safari Park: $31.00 Discount tickets at Klook.com, from Miami incl. transport: Half-Day Everglades Airboat Ride & Wildlife Show
- Sawgrass Recreation Park: Private Tour for your group only, Night Tour (Wednesdays and Saturdays only)
- Everglades Area Tours: Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Eco-Tour meet at Everglades Chamber of Commerce Welcome Center Hwy 41/Hwy 29 Everglades City
- Here's more on Everglades Airboat Tours
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The Deering Estate is OPEN and hikes, kayak rentals and Biscayne Bay Cruises have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Miami-Dade Arena (formerly FTX Arena
June 28-29, 2023
Hard Rock Stadium
July 21 - 23, 2023
July 2023 Highlight Events in Miami
4th of July Independence Day Celebrations
Bar-B-Ques, Parades, Concerts, Fireworks...
It's America's Birthday! Join in the parties and the celebrations, the 4th of July has long been a family tradition, the hot dogs, outdoor concerts, parades, and a myriad of activities which all culminate with a brilliant splash in the sky.
The 4th of July fireworks in Miami are spectacular, watching the sky lit up above the water in a stunning array of colors and sparks is a mind-blowing and affecting way to end the day, a stirring reflection of what our country stands for.
There are normally hundreds of celebrations throughout the city, many starting in the morning and early afternoon with family activities, beach games, live music, parades, etc.
Here is more on this year's 4th of July Celebrations and Fireworks.
Miami Spa Month - July 1st to August 31, 2023
For two full months, Miami Spa Month features a world of indulgence and relaxation at some of our internationally renowned spas with incredible savings for everyone with packages starting at only $109.
So get ready to unwind...
Our unique and diverse treatments await.. mango body scrubs... organic fusion facials... the Miami Mojito Massagge... the Beach Beautiful Package... this is the month to experience it all!
Whether a full Spa Day or simply a calming and relaxing massage, a mani-pedi, a revitalizing facial... here are some more fantastic deals and spa packages, some over 50% off!
Vegan Block Party - July 1, 2023
VEGAN BLOCK PARTY is the ultimate plant-based food, drink, & lifestyle festival!
Join in for an all-day event featuring an epic vendor line-up, 100% vegan bar, music & entertainment, private beach access, family fun, wellness workshops, and so much more!
When? Saturday July 1, 2023 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Where? Esplanade Park at 400 Southwest 2nd Street, Ft. Lauderdale
How Much? Adult General Admission $10, kids 10 and under FREE
More Info, tickets and event schedule: www.veganblockparty.com
Miami Beach Classical Music Festival - TBA
The festival proudly presents dozens of public events each summer including opera productions, symphonic concerts, student and faculty recitals, chamber music, musical theater concerts, etc.
Since its inception in 2013, the mission of the festival is to provide affordable, world-class musical instruction and ground-breaking performance experiences to young artists and the South Florida region.
The community benefits from accessible public concerts featuring top talent alongside many of classical music's greatest living performers in repertoire rarely heard in South Florida.
This year's performances are TBA, last year we enjoyed Carmen, L'Orfeo, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Magic Flute and more.
When? Several dates in July TBA
Where? Many Venues throughout Miami Beach including North Beach Bandshell, Lincoln Road, Lummus Park, Faena Forum, etc.
How Much? From FREE concerts to ticketed and VIP performances
More Info and Tickets: Miami Beach Music Festival
Florida Supercon - The Largest Comic Con in South Florida
4 days of Anime, Comic Books, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Cosplay, Celebrity appearances, contests and more.
Florida Supercon will wellcome over 55,000 guests, many in cosplay costume which are as much an attraction as the biggest celebrity guests.
Events include Anime and Cartoon Viewing Rooms, Autograph Sessions, Cosplay and Costume Contests, TV, Movie and Voice Stars, Dance Parties, Films, Panels, Supercon Kid's Zone, Gaming Events and Workshops.
When? June 30 - July 2, 2023
Where? Miami Beach Convention Center
How Much? Different packages, single and multi-day passes, full weekend pass $222+. Find Tickets
More Info and daily schedules: www.floridasupercon.com.
Rolling Loud - The Largest Hip-Hop Festival in the World
The largest Hip-Hop festival in the world, it has managed to attract some of the best rap lineups ever curated since its launch in 2014.
Some of the biggest names in Rap/Hip-Hop today have made an appearance at the festival... Kendrick Lamar, Future, Lil Wayne...
This year line up features Travis Scott, Playboi Carti, A$ap Rocky and many more. Full line up of over 100 artists will be split across THREE stages.
When? July 21 - 23, 2023
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
How Much? General Admission $299+ - VIP $699+ (must be 21 or older)
More Info and Tickets: ›› Rolling Loud Miami Tickets
Mango Festival at Fairchild Gardens
Fairchild has been hosting the Mango Festival for nearly 30 years and it's just about that time to celebrate the King of Fruit once again!
Loads of mango fun for the entire family: Cooking demos and mango tastings, specialty mango smoothies and cocktails, signature mango brunch, wide variety of mangos for purchase, food vendors with mango inspired menus, mango lectures, mango tree sales, lawn games, live music and more!
When? Saturday and Sunday July 8 - 9, 2023, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where? Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden at 10901 Old Cutler Road, Miami
How Much? General admission $24.95 for adults, $17.95 for seniors 65 and up, $15.95 for students, $11.95 for children 6-17. Proceeds go to support Fairchild, a leader in the conservation of the world's most endangered plants. Extra fees for festival experiences and tasting activities.
More Info: www.fairchildgarden.org.
CAP Summer Concert Series at Coral Gables Congregational Church
The Community Arts Program (CAP) Summer Concert Series brings to Miami a yearly roster of the most prestigious classical and jazz artists from around the world, and an affordable world-class experience for people from South Florida and beyond.
Experience six superb evenings within the historic Coral Gables Congregational United Church of Christ, from opening to closing nights, six concerts will feature outstanding classical and jazz luminaries.
When? Every other Thursday evening June 6 - August 17, 2023
Where? Coral Gables Congregational Church
How Much? $35 - $50
More Info and program: CAP Summer Concert Series.
Miami For Kids And Families This July 2023
Disney's Finding Nemo Jr.
When? July 6 - 15, 2023
Where? Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
More Info and Tickets: ›› Finding Nemo Jr. Tickets
Bluey's Big Play
When? July 22 - 23, 2023
Where? Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
More Info and Tickets: ›› Bluey's Big Play - The Stage Show Tickets
Sea Turtle Nesting and Release Program
This is a fantastic program conducted by Miami Dade Parks which aims to educate the public about the plight of the sea turtles.
Our beaches are one of the largest nesting grounds for sea turtles every year. Nesting and hatching season is from May through October, when the parks are actively engaged in protecting them.
Come and learn about their activities, the life of the turtles, the constant threats, and then come out to the beach and watch the hatchlings as they are released and quickly dash across the sand and into the ocean.
Here's more on the Endangered Sea Turtle and the Turtle Awareness Program.
When? Wednesdays (at Haulover Park) and Fridays (at Crandon Park) from mid-July to September - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Hatchling release to begin in mid-July.
Where? Crandon Park Visitors and Nature Center and Haulover Park
How Much? TBA, prior years $10 per participant
You MUST make reservations, which can be made starting July 1st. The sooner the better, they sell-out fast! Call 305-361-6767 ext. 121 or check their FB page for more info.
Summer Savings Pass 2023
This is a great savings pass for unlimited visits to
How Much? Adults $65.99, Children (3 - 12) $55.99, all summer long! (plus tax)
Pass is valid from May 17 through August 31, 2023 and can be purchased online through any of the above participating parks. If you are an annual pass member to any of them check for additional discounts you might be entitled for the Summer Savings Pass.
More info: www.summersavingspass.com
For Miami Sports Fans This July 2023
Miami Marlins Schedule - July 2023 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? IoanDepot Park formerly Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $11 but you have to be quick! Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
Inter Miami CF Soccer Schedule July 2023 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? DRV PNK Stadium (Drive Pink Stadium) formerly Lockhart Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
How Much? $28 - $150 Find Tickets
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Ocean Drive Promenade Music Series
Come and enjoy the Magic of Ocean Drive with this new FREE open air family-friendly classical music series every Sunday at 5:00 pm. Talented South Florida performers will present concerts that are free and open to the general public. You are welcome to bring picnic blankets, lawn chairs and refreshments.
This year's line up includes performances by the South Beach Chamber Ensemble, Nu Deco Ensemble, Nicole Henry, the New World Symphony Ensemble among many others.
When?: Sundays at 5:00 pm
Where?: Ocean Drive Promenade located between 14th Street and 14th Place in Lummus Park
How Much?: FREE
›› More info and line up on the Ocean Drive Association FB Page
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
Miami Museums Free Days
Many Miami museums regularly offer free admission days, so take advantage and save if you can!
Here are some of the offerings, and be sure to double check for updates or changes with each venue before you head out.
- Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) - Free admission on Thursdays 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM) - Free second Saturdays of the month
- Miami Children's Museum - Free third Friday of the month 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Bass Museum of Art - Last Sunday of the month 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) - Last Friday of the month 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (with Free Jazz in the Courtyard at 8:00 pm)
For our Residents, if you have a Miami Dade Library Card, check out the FREE Museum Pass Program where you can get passes to many of the most popular museums and attractions in the city. Passes are good for a family of 4 and can be easily "checked out" with your library card. Passes are first-come-first-served and as you can imagine, some of the most popular ones get snatched as soon as they become available, each library branch gets a limited number of passes for each attraction.
The Museum Pass Program offers free entry to the following:
- Deering Estate
- Miami Children's Museum
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM)
- Frost Museum of Science
- Frost Art Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Bass
- Fruit and Spice Park
- ... and many more!
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Send a Tip!Got something to share? Let us know!