March in Miami packs an exciting array of festivals and lively food and music carnivals. With easing pandemic measures all big scale events, sports and concerts have returned with full programs: Carnaval on the Mile, Jazz in the Gardens and the International Film Festival are all back!
The Miami Open is on the schedule for all our tennis fans at Hard Rock Stadium, and this year Miami will welcome the return of the World Baseball Classic and host Group D's games as well as final games leading to the Championship game on March 21, 2023.
For Spring Breakers, ULTRA will be back at Bayfront Park and so are the multitude of pool parties, beach bashes and events.
Closing the month, Easter is fast approaching next month and with temperatures picking up, it's time to head out to the beaches!
Likewise, if you are a nature lover, a visit to our State and National parks is in order before our migrating birds head out, so grab your binoculars and camaras and enjoy!
Here's this month's rundown:
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
- Miami International Film Festival - March 3 - 12, 2023
- Carnaval on the Mile Jazz and Art Festival - March 4 - 5, 2023
- Asian Culture Festival - March 4 - 5, 2023
- Jazz in the Gardens Music Festival - March 11 - 12, 2023
- Fairchild's Orchids in Bloom - March 11 - 12, 2023
- Calle Ocho Festival, the nation's largest street party - March 12, 2023
- The Miami Open - March 19 - April 2, 2023
- "The Fair" - March 16 - April 9, 2023
- ULTRA Music Festival - March 24 - 26, 2023
- The Deering Seafood Festival - March 26, 2023
The concert and entertainment scene in March 2023 features:
- Wicked - February 15 - March 5, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Magical Candlelight Concerts in Miami, featuring this March: Tribute to Adele, Abba, Queen, From Bach to the Beatles, Classic Rock On Strings, Coldplay and many more - Multiple dates
- Miami City Ballet: Diversion of Angels - February 10 - March 5, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Magic Mike Live - The Tour - Miami - Now thru April 9, 2023 at Miami Marine Stadium
- Steve Hofstetter - March 1, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Jay Shetty - March 2, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Michael Blaustein - March 2, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Enredos y Traiciones - March 2 - 3, 2023 at the Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Vienna Light Orchestra: A Tribute To The Greatest Showman - March 3, 2023 at Charles F. Dodge City Center in Pembroke Pines
- The ELO Experience - March 3, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- DeRay Davis - March 3 - 5, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- The Beat Goes On: Cher Tribute Show - March 3, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- The Latin Divos - March 4, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Arts Ballet Theater of Florida: Chipollino - March 4 - 5, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Miami City Ballet: Diversion of Angels - March 4 - 5, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Chimbala - March 4, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Girls Gotta Eat - March 5, 2023 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Trixie & Katya - March 5, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Greta Van Fleet - March 8, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Gold Coast Jazz: Stacey Kent Trio - March 8, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Dr. Jordan Peterson - March 9, 2023 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
- Itzhak Perlman & Rohan De Silvia - March 9, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Spyro Gyra - March 9, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Akaash Singh - March 9 - 11, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- New World School of Arts Rising Stars - March 10, 2023 at the Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Step Afrika! - March 10, 2023 at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Temptations & The Four Tops - March 10, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Tommy Emmanuel - March 10, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Train - March 11, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Arts Ballet Theatre of Florida: Chipollino - March 11 - 12, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Companhia Urbana de Danca - March 11 - 12, 2023 at the Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Dreamers - March 11, 2023 at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Rauw Alejandro - March 11, 2023 at FTX Arena
- Willy Chirino - March 11, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Crystalline Resonance: Final Fantasy Piano Concert - March 11, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- The Mikado - March 12, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Def Leppard & Motley Crue - March 12, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Nick Cannon's Next Superstar Tour - March 12, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Symphony Of The Americas: Stephen Sondheim - A Tribute! - March 14, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- John Lodge - March 15, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Kiki Said So - March 16, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Blondie - March 16, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Sabrina Carpenter - March 16, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Mike Super Magic & Illusion - March 18, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Florida Grand Opera: Tosca - March 18 - 21, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Iliza Shlesinger - March 18, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Nemr - March 19, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Darius Rucker - March 19, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Shen Yun Performing Arts - March 21 - 23, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Matisyahu - March 21 - 22, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- New Found Glory - March 23, 2023 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Sam Morril - March 23, 2023 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ashley Gavin - March 23, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Henry Cho - March 23, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Mary Poppins - March 25 - April 9, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Paul Anka - March 25, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Bee Gees NOW - March 25, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- International Anime Music Festival - March 26, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Miami International Piano Festival - March 26, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- To Kill A Mockingbird - March 28 - April 9, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- My Fair Lady - March 28 - April 2, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Chris Distefano - March 31, 2023 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ricardo Montaner - March 31, 2023 at FTX Arena
- Over The Rainbow: Tribute To Judy Garland - March 31, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
In the Sports Calendar:
Specially for kids and families This March 2023:
Holidays This Month:
- St. Patrick's Day - March 17, 2023 - This is not an official bank holiday, i.e. businesses, schools and government offices run as usual.
Spring Break in Miami:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
September 28 - 29, 2023
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
October 14, 2023
March 2023 Highlight Events in Miami
Miami International Film Festival
Celebrating its 40th year, the Miami Film Festival continues to bring the finest in world cinema to South Florida, this year is back with a hybrid event with a mix of virtual and in-theater presentations. Administered by Miami Dade College, film screenings and events take place in an array of venues throughout Miami and Miami Beach over a 10 day period.
The Miami Film Festival is considered a major launching pad for Ibero-American films and young and veteran talent flock to the festival to promote their latest works.
In the past few years, the Festival has screened films from more than 60 countries, including 300 World and U.S. Premieres.
The competition categories battling the more than $100,000 in awards include best feature film, best of South Florida, best Ibero-American film, best music composition, best short film, documentary, audience choice, and more.
Among this year's screening venues we have the Silverspot Cinema in downtown Miami and Tower Theater, one of Miami's oldest cultural landmarks.
Ticket prices for screenings are quite reasonable, tickets for general admission to the screenings are $13.
When? March 3 - 12, 2023
Where? Virtual and various screening venues in Miami and Miami Beach
How Much? Regular screenings from $13, discounts for seniors, students and Film Society members. Virtual films $13
More Info: For tickets and full line-up of screenings, venues and event schedule check the official site:
Carnaval on the Mile Jazz and Art Festival
It's a free weekend of art, jazz and great food at Coral Gable's renowned Miracle Mile.
Carnaval on the Mile is an annual event that features top Latin Jazz bands and fine foods from local eateries. In addition, there
is the "Artist Village" with tents filled with paintings, sculptures, ceramics, photography, woodworks, jewelry, glassworks... you get the idea.
There are three stages set up for the live entertainment at Le Jeune, Douglas and Ponce.
When? March 4 - 5, 2023 - 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Where? Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
How Much? Free!
For more info and this year's performers: www.carnavalmiami.com
Asian Culture Festival
This fun-filled family event offers a virtual day trip to Asia featuring a variety of Asian arts, crafts, entertainment, plants and exotic cuisine. Highlights include Taiko drummers, Origami and Ikebana at the Japan tent; folk dance, classical music and fruit and vegetable carving from Thailand; Sepak Takraw (no-hands volleyball) from Malaysia; Chinese Lion Dances, Dragon Boat display, Dragon Boat races and much more.
Countries represented at the Asian Culture Festival typically include Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri-Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tibet, Turkey and Vietnam.
When? March 4 - 5, 2023 - 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where? Tropical Park at 27900 SW 40th Street, Miami, FL 33155
How Much? Adults $14, Children (6-12) $5, under 6 FREE
For more info, tickets and this year's program: Asian Cultural Festival FB Page
Jazz in the Gardens Music Festival
Two days and ten class acts, a weekend filled with R&B, soul, hip hop and jazz.
This year's fantastic line-up certainly will feature Jill Scott, Charlie Wilson, Ari Lennox, Sean Paul, Jodeci, Keyshia Cole, El DeBarge, Mike Phillips and many more!
When? March 11 - 12, 2023
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, 347 Don Shula Drive, Miami, FL 33056
How Much? One Day General Admission $122+
More Info: www.jazzinthegardens.com
Fairchild's Orchids in Bloom
Orchids galore! Beautiful, colorful, fragrant orchids, for sale and for show. This is one of Fairchild's signature events, well-attended by
thousands of orchid lovers. Add to your collection or just simply enjoy a day out with family.
Lots of fun for kids as well at ORKIDS ENCOUNTER: it's an Orchid adventure through the Garden where you explore and discover one of the largest plant families... Orchids! Complete your mission and earn your Expedition Discovery Orchid Pin.
When? March 11 - 12, 2023 - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where? Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
How Much? Included with Admission to Gardens, which is $24.95 for adults, $17.95 for seniors 65 and up and $11.95 for children 6-17. Proceeds go to support work in conservation, science, and education.
More Info www.fairchildgarden.org
Calle Ocho Festival
The nation's largest street party is a celebration of latin heritage, food and unmistakeable latin beat, el Festival de la Ocho is definitely
the place to be this Sunday. 20 blocks and 12 stages of music and fun...
Not your typical festival, Calle Ocho has earned a place in the Guinness World of Records five times (so far!) for:
- The largest conga line in 1988
- The biggest piñata in 1990
- The longest cigar in 2000
- The largest number of domino players at one place in 2008, and
- In 2012, for putting together the largest image
made with flags, 422 flags from around the world were held together to form one giant "1" to simbolize unity, "One World", a world without borders.
We could only guess at what
they will surprise us with this year!
So, yes, come for the food, tons of different dishes from the many Latin communities, the salsa and merengue on dozens of
stages set up throughout, and the electric atmosphere that is Calle Ocho en Carnaval!
A hop-on hop-off trolley runs parallel on S.W. 7th Street with stops on Beacon Boulevard, 22nd Ave, 17th Ave, and 12th Ave.
When? March 12, 2023 - 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where? Calle Ocho or S.W. 8th Street, most of the action between S.W. 12th Ave. and S.W. 27th Ave.
How Much? FREE!
More Info: Calle Ocho Festival
The Miami Open
The world's top tennis players converge in Miami for this two-week tournament, a great chance to see all your favorite ones in action and once again at their fantastic facilities at Hard Rock Stadium!
When? March 19 - April 2, 2023
Where? Hard Rock Stadium
How Much? Ground Passes $15, Single session $18+
More on the Miami Open, Getting There, Tips on Attending, Types of Tickets Explained
Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition
The Fair is in town! Rides, rides and more rides, oh and there's the cotton candy, funnel cakes, turkey legs, the roasted corn on the cob...
no wonder this is one of the largest annual family events in the State.
This is more than one giant amusement park... although for kids, that's reason enough! There will be tons of live events and games, agriculture shows,
a circus, a petting zoo, livestock exhibits, BMX Pro Stunt Shows, Grammy Award winning performers...
All live entertainment and concerts are included in your admission.
When? March 16 - April 9, 2023. Open Daily Except March 27-28 and April 3-4.
Where? Miami-Dade County Fair, 10901 SW 24th St. Miami. Coral Way (SW 24th St) and 112th Avenue
How Much? General Admission $16 at the door, $12 online presale or at Sedano's, 5 and under free. Tickets for rides are extra. $5 admission days: March 16, 29 and April 5.
Unlimited ride package is $30. 2023 season pass $32.
scholarships that reward youth achievement in artistic, athletic and academic programs. Be there!
More info, concert line-up and tickets: The Fair
The 17th Annual Deering Seafood Festival On The Bay
Get ready for a non-stop celebration at the Annual Deering Seafood Festival on the Bay, complete with delicious catch from the sea,
celebrity chef cooking demos, fun-filled adventures for kids, Virgin Island stilt walkers,
a Bahamian Junkanoo musical parade and on-going live entertainment.
When? Sunday March 26, 2023 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Where? The Deering Estate at 16701 SW 72nd Avenue in Palmetto Bay, Miami, FL 33157
How Much? Admission: Adults $25 in advance online, $30 the day of the event; children 4-14 years $7, $10 at the gate. Members FREE.
Here's more on the Deering Seafood Festival
Ultra - the World's Premier Electronic Music Festival
ULTRA is the world's most famous outdoor electronic music event. Taking place over a three-day weekend and back in their old digs at Bayfront Park, this year's program promises to deliver a uniquely diverse, forward thinking line-up and is likely to be another sell-out.
When? Friday through Sunday March 24 - 26, 2023
Where? Bayfront Park
Tickets? 3-day passes as well as individual day tickets available.
More on Spring Break in Miami
Concerts and Entertainment This March 2023
The Broadway sensation WICKED looks at what happened in the Land of Oz... but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another young woman, born with emerald-green skin, who is smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships... until the world decides to call one "good," and the other one "wicked."
When?: February 15 - March 5, 2023
Where?: Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
Magical Candlelight Concerts in Miami
This concert series known simply as "Candlelight" which have had tremendous success around the world has arrived in Miami! Listening to classical or jazz or contemporary music in an intimate and atmospheric setting of a candlelit concert is a delightful and magical experience.
These enchanting concerts feature a wide variety of genres, from Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky, operas and Broadway, to Frank Sinatra, Taylor Swift, Adele, Fleetwood Mac, ABBA... all played by talented musicians at a variety of gorgeous and unique indoor and outdoor venues including Hotel Colonnade, Jungle Island, the Coral Gables Congregational Church...
More info and tickets: Candlelight Concerts in Miami
Miami For Kids And Families This March 2023
Everyone's favorite practically perfect nanny takes the stage in this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious musical adventure.
Mary Poppins is an enchanting mixture of irresistible story, unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers and astonishing stagecraft.
When?: March 25 - April 9, 2023
Where?: Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
For Miami Sports Fans This March 2023
Miami Heat Basketball Schedule March 2023 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? FTX Arena
How Much? As low as $15 early in the season, but they go quick!
›› Find Tickets
›› Check for great discounts for Miami Heat Tickets at Groupon!!!
Florida Panthers Schedule - March 2023 Home Games and Hockey Tickets
Panthers are pouncing, get over to the FLA Live Arena to see first-class teams
battle it out on the ice!
When? See schedule below
Where? FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Center) Sunrise
How Much? As low as $15, but they go quick!
›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Panthers Tickets from $33 at Groupon.
Soccer Schedule March 2023 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? DRV PNK Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
More Info and Tickets www.intermiamicf.com/
Miami Marlins Schedule - Home Opener and March 2023 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? loanDepot Park, formerly Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $14. Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
World Baseball Classic
The World Baseball Classic returns this spring for the first time since 2017. For the first time the tournament will expand to 20 teams.
Group D matches will be played in Miami, teams in Group D include Dominican Republic, Israel, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Nicaragua.
Pool A Teams will play in Taiwan - March 8 - 13, 2023
Pool B Teams will play in Tokyo - March 9 - 13, 2023
Pool C Teams will play in Phoenix, Arizona - March 11 - 15, 2023
Pool D Teams will play in Miami, Florida - March 11 - 15, 2023
Top two teams in each pool advance to an eight-team single-elimination bracket.
Quarterfinal No. 1will be played in Tokyo - March 15 - 16, 2023
Quarterfinal No. 2 will be played in Miami - March 15 - 16, 2023
Semifinals in Miami - March 19 - 20, 2023
Championship Final in Miami - March 21, 2023
Where? loanDepot Park (formerly Marlins Stadium)
March 2023 Holidays
St. Patrick's Day Celebrations 2023
St. Patrick's Day is on Friday, March 17, 2023. Parties and pub crawls are ongoing throughout the weekend.
Shamrocks, Green Beer and Leprechauns! Here's where to celebrate the Luck o' the Irish!
- FREE St. Pat's Wynwood Block Party at the Wynwood Marketplace Famous green beer, instagramable photo-ops, all of your cravings from Wynwood's best Food Trucks, live music from Wynwood's top DJs to your favorite local bands and an Artisan Marketplace with the best treats, games, and special finds! General Admission FREE, Free Green Beer With RSVP
- FREE Lucky Friday St. Patrick's Day at Alton Food Hall Miami Beach Get your green on as we celebrate St. Paddy's Day with karaoke, drink specials, and more!
- Saint Patrick's Day Celebration at The Wharf Miami Enjoy live music, food, fun, games, and more along the historic Miami river! Buy a shot of any Irish Whiskey, get a free Harp Lager. Make sure to expect A LOT of GREEN! Complimentary RSVP, 21+, Sunset Table (4-8pm) - 4 Guests $200+
- FREE Deli Lane & Sunset Tavern St. Patrick's Day Street Party in South Miami Awesome live music, bagpipes, face painters, games, prizes, all-day drink specials, and a delicious special Irish menu. Grab your friends & family and enjoy the luck of the Irish!
- Phoenix Parlor Snug Series Featuring Teeling A unique and elevated St. Patrick's Day experience, book a "snug" at one of the country's top Irish pubs and experience a tasting of exciting Irish whiskey - including a whiskey made to share, Teeling - and an Irish Coffee. At Baby Jane in Brickell
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
New World Symphony WALLCAST® Concerts
These are live classical music performances by the New World Symphony which are projected into a 7,000 square-foot wall at the New World Center for thousands to enjoy in a fantastic outdoor atmosphere.
The concerts are typically on the second or third Saturday of the month and the season runs from October through May.
When? Second or third Saturday of the month
Where? SoundScape Park at 500 17th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
How Much? FREE! Bring a picnic, blankets, beach chairs, cocktails... yes, there are restrooms available at the south-east corner of SoundScape Park.
More Info: New World Symphony Wallcast Concert Series
Ocean Drive Promenade Music Series
These are fantastic oceanside concerts featuring our best local talents. Pack a picnic blanket or lawn chair and come and enjoy a relaxing Sunday among the swaying palm trees and experience the best of arts and culture.
The free weekly concert series features anything from Latin, Jazz, Pop, String Quartets, Classical, Marching Bands... you name it!
When? Sunday afternoons
Where? Lummus Park Ocean Drive Promenade between 14th Street and 14th Place
How Much? FREE
More Info and program: www.oceandrivearts.com.
Miami Museums Free Days
Many Miami museums regularly offer free admission days, so take advantage and save if you can!
Here are some of the offerings, and be sure to double check for updates or changes with each venue before you head out.
For our Residents, if you have a Miami Dade Library Card, check out the FREE Museum Pass Program where you can get passes to many of the most popular museums and attractions in the city. Passes are good for a family of 4 and can be easily "checked out" with your library card. Passes are first-come-first-served and as you can imagine, some of the most popular ones get snatched as soon as they become available, each library branch gets a limited number of passes for each attraction.
The Museum Pass Program offers free entry to the following:
- Deering Estate
- Miami Children's Museum
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM)
- Frost Museum of Science
- Frost Art Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Bass
- Fruit and Spice Park
- ... and many more!
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Miami Events By Month