Please donate to support those impacted by the tragic building collapse. supportsurfside.org.
Latest on Coronavirus:
Events may be cancelled / postponed / rescheduled due to the current Coronavirus health precautions. Please check with event organizers for updates.
What's coming this September? Labor Day Weekend opens up the month and most regular events are back on schedule as stadiums and performing venues slowly reopen.
Miami Spice continues this month, bringing the best of the culinary best in Miami with some amazing offers at the city's top eateries.
Try something new,
the offers are really spectacular!
Several events scheduled for earlier this year that were postponed will be taking place this month, we welcome back Florida Supercon and the Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival. Eric Clapton, Hall and Oates, Spyra Gira are in town...
Beaches, parks, green spaces and beachwalks are open, turtle nesting season is winding down so watch out for little hatchlings popping out if you're heading out to the beaches.
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
The concert and entertainment scene in September 2021:
- Sebastian Maniscalco - September 1 - 3, 2021 at Hard Rock Live! at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- KevOnStage - September 5, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- WWE: RAW - September 6, 2021 at the FTX Arena (formerly AmericanAirlines Arena)
- The Alan Parsons Live Project - September 8, 2021 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Zoe - September 9, 2021 at The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Brian Regan - September 9, 2021 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Jack Harlow - September 10, 2021 at The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Antoni Porowski - September 11, 2021 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Manuel Turizo - September 11, 2021 at The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- Paw Patrol Live - September 11 - 12, 2021 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Hasan Minhaj: The King's Jester - September 17, 2021 at Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center Miami
- Michael Rapaport - September 17-19, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Free Gospel Sundays: VaShawn Mitchell - September 19, 2021 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Hall and Oates & Squeeze - September 22, 2021 at Hard Rock Live! at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- J.Cole, 21 Savage & Morray - September 24, 2021 at the FTX Arena (formerly AmericanAirlines Arena)
- Caifanes - September 24, 2021 at The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
- My Chemical Romance - September 24, 2021 at BB&T Center, Sunrise
- Geoff Tate - September 24, 2021 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Tony Rock - September 24-25, 2021 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Siudy Flamenco Bailaora - September 24-26, 2021 at the Knight Concert Hall at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Nurse Blake - September 25, 2021 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Banda MS - September 25, 2021 at Hard Rock Live! at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Takht Al-Nagham - RAA's Taste of Syria - September 25, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Jon McLaughlin - September 26, 2021 at the Abdo New River Room at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Eric Clapton - September 26, 2021 at Hard Rock Live! at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Spyro Gyra - September 28, 2021 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- iLe in Concert - No Es Importante USA Tour - September 30, 2021 at the North Beach Bandshell
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
Holidays in September
In the Sports Calendar:
Things To Do This September, the following have reopened:
It's time to get out! Here's a list of things to do while maintaining social distancing measures. They have reopened and can be booked now. Make a reservation as many of the tours and activities are running on limited capacities. You can book with confidence as there is a free cancellation policy for most of the activities listed here, if your plans change and you cancel up to 24 hours in advance you will receive a full refund.
- Marinas are open and the following operators are taking reservations for Biscayne Bay Cruises now:
- Beaches and Parks are open, time to go for a swim, kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing...:
- From Dinner Key Marina: 30- or 60-minute Jet Ski Rides on a brand new Sea Doo GTI 130, Parasailing, Flyboarding, Paddleboarding and Kayaking, Tubing.
- At Hobie Beach (Rickenbacker Causeway): Windsurfing rentals, individual and group lessons available, Hobie Cat Sailing, Paddleboarding and Kayaking.
- Crandon Park, Bill Sadowski Preserve, Matheson Hammock Park: Kayak Treks and Adventures.
- At Oleta River State Park: Paddleboard and Kayak Rental, Standup Paddleboard Yoga Classes.
- With pick up from your hotel: 3-hour Jet Ski Tour covering downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island with a stop in Monument Island
- Snorkeling Boats have resumed operations in the Florida Keys and at Biscayne National Park and John Pennekamp State Park
- The Everglades are open! Except for Shark Valley which remains closed for visitor safety as a result of high water levels after both hurricane Eta and Iota.
- The following outifts are conducting Airboat and Eco Tours now:
- Segway Tours have reopened and they are a great way to discover the Art Deco District, Ocean Drive, Fisher Island... You see a lot more gliding around than on foot while enjoying the breathtaking views and some fresh air! These Segway Tours are running right now
- The Wynwood Arts District is open, come check out this fantastic open-air museum with its stunning street art. A fun way to see it is with the 1-Hour Street Art Tour by Golf Buggy.
- Lion Country Safari Drive-through Safari is OPEN
- Zoo Miami is OPEN, tickets must be purchased online, members and Summer Pass holders must also make a reservation for the day of their visit.
- The gardens at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens are OPEN
- The outdoor areas at the Deering Estate are OPEN and hikes and kayak rentals have resumed.
- Tidal Cove Water Park at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is OPEN
- The Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens are OPEN
Specially for kids and families This September 2021:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
About our sea turtles and nesting on South Florida beaches
Sea turtle nesting season is here, if you are heading out to the beaches, please pay attention to nesting areas, they will
be ropped off and clearly marked, avoid getting near these areas or trampling on the eggs!
Sea turtles nest mostly after dark, females emerge from the water in search for a spot to lay their eggs.
They need their peace and quiet, give them a wide berth.
It is against the law to disturb turtles, nesting or otherwise, their eggs and their hatchlings!
You can learn more about sea turtles and how they nest.
Discount Tickets To Favorite Attractions
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Hard Rock Live! At the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
October 2 - 3, 2021
October 22-23, 2021
December 18, 2021
September 2021 Highlight Events in Miami
Miami Spice - August 1st to September 30, 2021
Treat yourself! It's restaurant month in Miami!
During Miami Spice, the city's top eateries showcase
their signature dishes and award winning chefs with incredible 3-course set lunch or dinner packages that
make it easy and affordable for all to try the best of Miami's delectable cuisine.
Luxury Dining Set Prices: Lunch $28, Dinner $42
More info: Check this year's participating restaurants at Miami Spice Monthly Deals.
Florida Supercon - The Largest Comic Con in South Florida
A weekend of Anime, Comic Books, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Cosplay, Celebrity appearances, contests and more.
Florida Supercon will welcome thousands of guests, many in cosplay costume which are as much an attraction as
the biggest celebrity guests.
Events include Anime and Cartoon Viewing Rooms, Autograph Sessions, Cosplay and Costume Contests, TV, Movie and Voice Stars,
Dance Parties, Films, Panels, Supercon Kid's Zone, Gaming Events and Workshops.
When? September 10 - 12, 2021
Where? Miami Beach Convention Center
How Much? Different packages
- Single day admission Adult $42 - $50 (depends on day) Kids 6-12 from $10
- Multi-Day passes and Family Plans available
More Info, daily schedules and tickets: www.floridasupercon.com.
Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
This is the largest LGBT event in Miami including a three-day weekend packed with flashy, bold and spirited
What's on? Beach parties, block parties, VIP parties,
challenging runs, concerts and live entertainment, the legendary parade, fireworks and
even a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas!
The Parade is a colossal affair and the crown jewel of the festival, with hundreds of participants and over 35 creative floats showcasing the Spirit of Pride.
When?: September 10 - 19, 2021. The Parade is on Sunday, September 19, 2021 and starts at 11:00 am
Where?: Parade along the Art Deco District on Ocean Drive, starting point at 7th Street and Ocean.
How Much?: Free, VIP access tickets available. Ticketed events include galas, SOAK pool party, VIP tents...
More info: www.miamibeachgaypride.com
Labor Day - a Public Holiday - Monday, September 6, 2021
This is a public holiday celebrated every year on the first Monday in September dedicated to all workers in the country and their contributions to
This is the same as the International Worker's Day celebrated in other countries around the world on May 1.
Labor Day is the "unofficial" end of the summer vacation season, while Memorial Day in May marks its beginning.
Federal government offices are closed on Labor Day.
Shopping centers and malls
Federal, State, Regional Parks
Public Transportation (check for special holiday schedules)
Labor Day is different from most public holidays in that it is not imbued with traditions and customs and is for most merely a wonderful extra day off offering a welcomed three-day weekend to sort of bid farewell to the scorching days of summer.
So take advantage of the long weekend doing as much or as little as your heart desires. Whether relaxing by the beach, exploring the city's attractions, catching a game or two or getting out of town, there's always something for everyone with many events throughout the city.
Here's what's happening this Labor Day in Miami as well as the attractions, tours and activities that have reopened so get outdoors and take advantage of the long weekend!
Sea Turtle Nesting and Release Program
This is a fantastic program conducted by Miami Dade Parks which aims to educate the public about the plight of the sea turtles.
Our beaches are one of the largest nesting grounds for sea turtles every year. Nesting and hatching season is from May through October, when
the parks are actively engaged in protecting them.
Come and learn about their activities, the life of the turtles, the constant threats, and then come out to the beach and
watch the hatchlings as they are released and quickly dash across the sand and into the ocean.
Here's more on the Endangered Sea Turtle and the Turtle Awareness Program.
When? Wednesdays (at Haulover Park) and Fridays (at Crandon Park) from mid-July to September - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Hatchling release to begin in mid-July.
Where? Crandon Park Visitors and Nature Center and Haulover Park
How Much? TBA, prior years $10 per participant
You MUST make reservations, which can be made starting July 1st. The sooner the better, they sell-out fast! Call 305-361-6767 ext. 121 or check their FB page for more info.
Summer Savings Pass 2021
This is a great savings pass for unlimited visits to
How Much? Adults $59.99, Children (3 - 12) $49.99, all summer long! (plus tax)
Pass is valid from May 10 through August 31, 2021 and can be purchased online through any of the above participating parks. If you are an annual pass member to any of them check for any additional discounts you might be entitled for the Summer Savings Pass.
More info: www.summersavingspass.com
For Miami Sports Fans This September 2021
Miami Marlins Schedule - September 2021 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $11 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
Miami Dolphins Schedule - September 2021 Home Games and Football Tickets
When? See home game schedule below
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $15 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
Miami Hurricanes Schedule - September 2021 Home Games and College Football Tickets
When? College Football season just starting! Get your Hurricanes season tickets now!
Where? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $14 but you have to be quick! ›› Find Tickets
Florida Panthers Pre-Season Schedule - September 2021 Home Games and Hockey Tickets
Panthers are pouncing, get over to the BB&T Center to see first-class teams
battle it out on the ice!
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? BB&T Center, Sunrise
How Much? As low as $15, but they go quick! Find Tickets
Inter Miami CF Soccer Schedule September 2021 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where?DRV PNK Stadium (Drive Pink Stadium) formerly Lockhart Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
How Much? $28 - $150 Find Tickets
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) Free Admission on Thursdays
Located at the National Historic Landmark Freedom Tower, Museum of Art and Design (MOAD) offers groundbreaking exhibitions and programs that aim to foster a reimagined Miami. The new initiative is designed to make art accessible to all in the community, as well as visitors.
Free admission on Thursday evenings will continue indefinitely and includes admission to the galleries of MDC Special Collections - the Kislak Center and the Cuban Legacy Gallery.
Currently on view at MOAD is The Body Electric, a major exhibition that looks at our fraught relationship to technology, particularly the increasingly inescapable interface between our bodies and screens.
When?: Thursday evenings from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where?: Museum of Art and Design at Miami Dade College Freedom Tower, 2nd Floor at 600 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.mdcmoad.org
Miami Beach Live Music Series
The Washington Avenue Business Improvement District Presents Miami Beach Live Music Series. From upscale hotels, museums, restaurants to clubs Washington Avenue is the new hotspot on Miami Beach. Explore each venue or settle at one while enjoying great music from all around the world. Enjoy the best live Jazz, Latin, Blues, Reggae, Soul, Pop and Rock music in South Florida every 3rd Thursday of the month... FREE of charge!
When? Every 3rd Thursday of the month
Where? Along Washington Avenue in South Beach
How Much? FREE
More Info: Miami Beach Live Music Series.
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Miami Events By Month
Most Popular Excursions
Book with confidence! Free cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund