Temperatures are picking up and it's time to head out to the beaches! April in Miami packs an exciting array of festivals and events: The Fair, MB Gay Pride Festival, The Deering Seafood Festival...
The Miami Open will come to a close at the beginning of the month and the usual roster of first class concerts and entertainment featuring Marco Antonio Solis, Mana, Janet Jackson, New Edition, Anuel, Juan Luis Guerra...
For our sports fans, the Heat is on at FTX Arena, the Marlins are back at loan Depot Park, our Panthers take on the ice at the FLALive Arena and Inter Miami CF is back at DRV PNK Stadium.
Easter Sunday is on April 9, 2023, the Easter Bunny will be making the rounds...
This Month's Miami Highlight Events:
The concert and entertainment scene in April 2023 features:
- Magical Candlelight Concerts in Miami, featuring this April: Tribute to Queen, Ed Sheeran, From Bach to the Beatles, Classic Rock On Strings, Tchaikovsky and many more - Multiple dates
- To Kill A Mockingbird - March 28 - April 9, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Magic Mike Live - The Tour - Miami - Now thru April 9, 2023 at Miami Marine Stadium
- My Fair Lady - March 28 - April 2, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Marco Antonio Solis - April 1, 2023 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
- Mike E. Winfield - April 1, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Ibeyi - April 2, 2023 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Tony Rock - April 6 - 8, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Kevin Kaarl - April 2, 2023 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Ha*Ash - April 7, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Taj Express: Bollywood Jukebox - April 8, 2023 at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center Miami
- Symphony Of The Americas: Spain... And Further Beyond - April 11, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Gold Coast Jazz: Jeff Hamilton Trio - April 12, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Eric Neumann - April 12, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Florida Grand Opera: Tosca - April 13 - 15, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Ana Popovic - April 13, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Spafford - April 14, 2023 at the North Beach Bandshell
- Miami City Ballet: West Side Story Suite - April 14 - 16, 2023 at the Ziff Opera House at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- Janet Jackson & Ludacris - April 14 & 16, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Mana - April 14 - 15, 2023 at Miami-Dade Arena (formerly FTX Arena)
- The Best of Barbra - A Tribute - April 15, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Katt Williams - April 15, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Jake Shimabukuro - April 16, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Billy Idol - April 18, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- And That's Why We Drink Podcast - April 19, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Indigo Girls - April 19, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm In Therapy - April 20 - 21, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Esther Povitsky - April 21 - 22, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Juan Luis Guerra - April 22, 2023 at FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
- Daniel Emmet & Pia Toscano - April 22, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Stone Soup - April 23, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Kev Herrera - April 23, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Dino Ranch Live - April 26, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Max Manticof - April 26, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Okean Elzy - April 27, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Natalie Merchant & South Florida Symphony Orchestra - April 27, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Bacilos - April 27, 2023 at the North Beach Bandshell
- New Edition, Keith Sweat & Guy - April 28, 2023 at Miami-Dade Arena (formerly FTX Arena)
- The Batman Live In Concert - April 28, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- Stone Soup - April 28 - 29, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Ryan Hamilton - April 28, 2023 at the Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Anuel AA - April 29, 2023 at Miami-Dade Arena (formerly FTX Arena)
- Miami City Ballet: West Side Story Suite - April 29 - 30, 2023 at the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Druski - April 29, 2023 at the James L. Knight Center Miami
- My One And Only - April 29, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo - April 29, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Miami International Piano Festival - April 30, 2023 at the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center
- David Nihill - April 30, 2023 at the Miami Improv in City Place Doral
- Steve Martin & Martin Short - April 30, 2023 at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Concerts and Sport Tickets Savings
Use code TNNewsletter15 to receive $15 Off $250+ Orders with newsletter sign up
Enter TNTIX to get $10 off orders of $300+
Holidays this Month:
In the Sports Calendar:
Specially for kids and families:
FREE or almost FREE Ongoing Events in Miami:
Coming Up: Hot Tickets Now On Sale
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
September 28 - 29, 2023
Kaseya Center (FTX Arena)
October 14, 2023
Miami April 2023 Highlight Events
The Miami Open Finals
The world's top tennis players converge in Miami for this two-week tournament, a great chance to see all your favorite ones in action and once again at their fantastic facilities at Hard Rock Stadium!
When? March 19 - April 2, 2023
Where? Hard Rock Stadium
- Women's Singles Final: Saturday April 1, 2023
- Men's Doubles Final: Saturday April 1, 2023
- Women's Doubles Final: Sunday April 2, 2023
- Men's Singles Final: Sunday April 2, 2023
Ground Passes $15, Single session $18+
More on the Miami Open, Getting There, Tips on Attending, Types of Tickets Explained
Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition
The Fair is in town! Rides, rides and more rides, oh and there's the cotton candy, funnel cakes, turkey legs, the roasted corn on the cob...
no wonder this is one of the largest annual family events in the State.
This is more than one giant amusement park... although for kids, that's reason enough! There will be tons of live events and games, agriculture shows,
a circus, a petting zoo, livestock exhibits, BMX Pro Stunt Shows, Grammy Award winning performers...
All live entertainment and concerts are included in your admission.
When? March 16 - April 9, 2023. Open Daily Except March 27-28 and April 3-4.
Where? Miami-Dade County Fair, 10901 SW 24th St. Miami. Coral Way (SW 24th St) and 112th Avenue
How Much? General Admission $16 at the door, $12 online presale or at Sedano's, 5 and under free. Tickets for rides are extra. $5 admission days: March 16, 29 and April 5.
Unlimited ride package is $30. 2023 season pass $32.
scholarships that reward youth achievement in artistic, athletic and academic programs. Be there!
More info, concert line-up and tickets: The Fair
Flamingo Gardens' Orchid and Bromeliad Show
Explore the beauty and diversity of orchids in this breathtaking exhibit of live orchid floral displays set among the lush tropical gardens of Flamingo Gardens, with thousands of beautiful orchids in bloom, tours, classes, orchid vendors...
When? April 8 - 9, 2023
Where? Flamingo Gardens at 3750 S. Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330-1614
How Much? Free with General Admission: Adults $21.95, Kids (3-11) $15.95
More Info: www.flamingogardens.org
Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival - April 1 - 16, 2023
This is the largest LGBT event in Miami including a three-day weekend packed with flashy, bold and spirited
What's on? Beach parties, block parties, VIP parties,
challenging runs, concerts and live entertainment, the legendary parade, Legends Ball, bar crawls, fireworks and
even a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas!
The Parade is a colossal affair and the crown jewel of the festival, with hundreds of participants and over 35 creative floats showcasing the Spirit of Pride.
When?: April 1 - 16, 2023. Parade on April 16, 2023
Where?: Throughout South Beach. Festival Village in Lummus Park. Parade along the Art Deco District on Ocean Drive, starting point at 7th Street and Ocean.
How Much?: Festival and parade FREE, many ticketed events held throughout the week
More info: www.miamibeachgaypride.com
Longines Global Champions Tour
The Longines Global Champions Tour is the world's premier show jumping series, bringing together the top ranked athletes in the world to compete in prestigious locations for unprecedented prize money.
This month, they are back in the sands of Miami Beach...
The 17 event Tour offers some of the most explosive and exciting competition of any equestrian series featuring Olympic, World and Continental Champions as they battle fiercely for the title of overall season Champion of Champions and the lion's share of the bonus prize fund.
When? April 12 - 15, 2023
Where? Miami Beach, on the beach between 21st and 22nd Streets, behind the Setai Hotel
How Much? There are FREE areas for people to stand and watch along the beach on the side of the arena where you will be up-close to the incredible jumps as the horses and riders take to the course. Access to the public grandstand seating for all days of the event is normally free.
GC Lounge tickets $100 - $200 give you access to the lounge area with private bar and complimentary drink and bites on arrival, seats are first come first served. VIP Tables also available.
More info: www.globalchampionstour.com
Fort Lauderdale Air Show
Featuring the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, the U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor Demo Team along with military jet flyovers, parachute teams, civilian aerobatic acts and formation flight teams for a fantastic day out on the beach!
Flown from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, the show's main flight line area is between Sunrise Boulevard and 18th Street.
When? Saturday and Sunday, April 29 - 30, 2023 - noon to approximately 4:00 pm
Where? Fort Lauderdale Beach accross from Birch State Park
How Much? Drop Zone Beach - get away from the crowds, food and beverages including beer and wine for purchase plus portable restrooms, bring beach chairs and umbrellas - Adult $35 advance purchase, Child (6-12) $24.50
Sand Boxes - your own reserved beach area, bring your own chair and umbrella, restrooms, food and beverage stands, parking pass in Birch State Park with shuttle bus transport, Sand Boxes accommodate 4 people - Advance Purchase from $269 (for 4)
Flight Line Club VIP - the ultimate spot on the beach, tents with shade, restrooms, lunch and drinks/beer, parking, golf cart valet - Advance Purchase $199, child $169, reserved box for 4 $1,099
Rooftop Balcony at the Pelican Grand Hotel with Open Bar - Advance Purchase $599
More Info and Tickets: www.fortlauderdaleairshow.com.
Event Site Map of Fort Lauderdale Air Show
Concerts and Entertainment This April 2023
Magical Candlelight Concerts in Miami
This concert series known simply as "Candlelight" which have had tremendous success around the world has arrived in Miami! Listening to classical or jazz or contemporary music in an intimate and atmospheric setting of a candlelit concert is a delightful and magical experience.
These enchanting concerts feature a wide variety of genres, from Vivaldi and Tchaikovsky, operas and Broadway, to Frank Sinatra, Taylor Swift, Adele, Fleetwood Mac, ABBA... all played by talented musicians at a variety of gorgeous and unique indoor and outdoor venues including Hotel Colonnade, Jungle Island, the Coral Gables Congregational Church...
More info and tickets: Candlelight Concerts in Miami
Holidays in April 2023
Easter Events in Miami - Easter Sunday is on April 9, 2023
Lively Egg Hunts and Parades, Luscious Brunches, Uplifting Services...
Easter in Miami is full of Hoppenings, from bunny crossings and baskets of eggs, chicks and carrots, brunches and breakfasts, parades and festivals.
And let's not forget Jesus is the reason for the season, wonderful services await.
Here are this year's most popular Easter events in Miami.
Miami For Kids And Families This April 2023
Everyone's favorite practically perfect nanny takes the stage in this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious musical adventure.
Mary Poppins is an enchanting mixture of irresistible story, unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers and astonishing stagecraft.
When?: March 25 - April 9, 2023
Where?: Amaturo Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts
Disney On Ice: Into The Magic
Hosts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse bring audiences on an expedition across raging seas, snow covered mountains and the marigold bridge in Disney On Ice Into The Magic. This action-packed extravaganza, features Disney's Moana, Frozen, Coco and Beauty and the Beast with other beloved Disney characters.
When? April 27 - 30, 2023
Where? The Watsco Center at UM - Miami
How Much? $40+
Find Disney on Ice Tickets
For Miami Sports Fans This April 2023
Miami Heat Basketball Schedule April 2023 Home Games and Tickets
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? Miami-Dade Arena (formerly FTX Arena)
How Much? As low as $33, but they go quick! Find Tickets
›› Check for great discounts for Miami Heat Tickets at Groupon!!!
Florida Panthers Schedule - April 2023 Home Games and Hockey Tickets
Panthers are pouncing, get over to the FLA Live Arena to see first-class teams
battle it out on the ice!
When? See home game schedule for this month below
Where? FLA Live Arena (formerly BB&T Arena) Sunrise
How Much? As low as $17, but they go quick! Find Tickets
›› Check for Panthers Tickets from $33 at Groupon.
Miami Marlins Schedule - April 2023 Home Games and Baseball Tickets
When? See schedule below
Where? loanDepot Park, formerly Marlins Park, 501 Marlins Way (NW 16th Avenue), Miami, Florida 33125
How Much? Individual game tickets can be had for as low as $14. Find Tickets
›› Check for Marlins Tickets at Groupon $15
Inter Miami CF Soccer
When? See Home Schedule below
Where? DRV PNK Stadium, Ft Lauderdale at 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale. Between I-95 and the Turnpike, north of Commercial.
How Much? Find Tickets
Free Or Almost Free Ongoing Events in Miami
Wynwood Art Walk Block Party
Every second Saturday of the month, the Wynwood Art Walk Block Party is one of the most iconic events in the city in this up and coming neighborhood which has been transforming the art scene in Miami.
Wynwood which is best known for its street art and splashy murals puts together a live art show, pop-up shop & gallery experience where you can mingle among the artists and creators, drink in hand, watch as art is being created in front of you and purchase directly from them.
And beyond the fantastic art there's plenty of gourmet food trucks, cocktails, live music and vendors, yes, it's a party!
When? Second Saturday of the month, doors open at noon
Where? The Wynwood Marketplace at 2250 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127 at the Wynwood Art District
How Much? FREE! RSVP for a free drink!
More Info: www.wynwoodartwalkblockparty.com
Miami Design District Art and Architecture Walks
Explore the art murals, outdoor art spaces, perhaps a gallery or two, featured exhibitions or the fabulous architecture throughout the Design District with resident experts.
Also on Sundays, The Market brings you locally sourced produce, culturally influenced food, or that special one-of-a-kind creation, while enjoying live entertainment.
When?: Several Saturdays / Sundays throughout the month, check the calendar of events for details
Where?: Miami Design District
How Much?: FREE
›› More Info www.miamidesigndistrict.net
New World Symphony WALLCAST® Concerts
These are live classical music performances by the New World Symphony which are projected into a 7,000 square-foot wall at the New World Center for thousands to enjoy in a fantastic outdoor atmosphere.
The concerts are typically on the second or third Saturday of the month and the season runs from October through May.
When? Second or third Saturday of the month
Where? SoundScape Park at 500 17th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139
How Much? FREE! Bring a picnic, blankets, beach chairs, cocktails... yes, there are restrooms available at the south-east corner of SoundScape Park.
More Info: New World Symphony Wallcast Concert Series
Ocean Drive Promenade Music Series
These are fantastic oceanside concerts featuring our best local talents. Pack a picnic blanket or lawn chair and come and enjoy a relaxing Sunday among the swaying palm trees and experience the best of arts and culture.
The free weekly concert series features anything from Latin, Jazz, Pop, String Quartets, Classical, Marching Bands... you name it!
When? Sunday afternoons
Where? Lummus Park Ocean Drive Promenade between 14th Street and 14th Place
How Much? FREE
More Info and program: www.oceandrivearts.com.
Miami Museums Free Days
Many Miami museums regularly offer free admission days, so take advantage and save if you can!
Here are some of the offerings, and be sure to double check for updates or changes with each venue before you head out.
For our Residents, if you have a Miami Dade Library Card, check out the FREE Museum Pass Program where you can get passes to many of the most popular museums and attractions in the city. Passes are good for a family of 4 and can be easily "checked out" with your library card. Passes are first-come-first-served and as you can imagine, some of the most popular ones get snatched as soon as they become available, each library branch gets a limited number of passes for each attraction.
The Museum Pass Program offers free entry to the following:
- Deering Estate
- Miami Children's Museum
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM)
- Frost Museum of Science
- Frost Art Museum
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami
- Lowe Art Museum
- The Bass
- Fruit and Spice Park
- ... and many more!
Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater Series
Fantasy Theater Factory is a non-profit organization that manages the Sandrell Rivers Theater, a state of the art black box theater in Miami. FTF places its greatest programmatic emphasis on Theater for Young Audiences which place a primary focus on childhood literacy and ecology. Other focus areas of programming include: fitness, history, diversity, self esteem, peer pressure and bullying prevention. FTF also produces cultural arts workshop residency programs that serve at-risk youth, children with disabilities and general population students.
Monthly lineups include a bi-monthly film screening series, a bi-monthly live music series, an art exhibition series and a new play competition, where playwrights can have their new works performed as staged readings in front of live audiences.
Each year FTF produces well over 500 programs, many are FREE and open to the public, some offered for a low nominal fee, in many cases if you are unable to afford a ticket, please call their box office, and they will be happy to reserve up to four (4) free tickets for your party.
When? Various throughout the month
Where? Sandrell Rivers Theater at 6103 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33127
How Much? Many FREE or offered for a low fee.
More Info and this month's lineup: Fantasy Theater Factory Shows.
Miami Events By Month